By Marvel Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Team up with the Avengers, Spider-Man, the X-Men, and S.H.I.E.L.D. to harness the power of ISO-8 before Dr. Doom, Loki, and the world's most powerful villains beat you to it. Recruit your favorite Marvel Heroes, gear up and Assemble in this new game.
Download now and play in your choice of English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, or Spanish!
***** GAME FEATURES *****
- Stunning graphics and special FX.
- Team up with Marvel Heroes including the Avengers, the X-Men, the Fantastic Four, and more!
- 450+ battles including Boss and Epic Boss battles.
- 60+ missions and hundreds of quests.
- Over 400 in-game items.
- Customizable agent and hero stats.
- Join forces with friends and send/receive FREE gifts.
- Player VS Player (PVP) mode.
- Special Operations (Spec Ops) mode.
- Game play and stats are not linked with the Facebook version of the Marvel: Avengers Alliance.
- Internet connection is required to play Avengers Alliance.
- Compatible with iPhone 4 or newer, iPad 2 or newer, and iPod Touch 5.
- This game is not optimized for iPod Touch 4 or older.
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
Before you download this experience, in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties.
What's New in Version 5.4
- Challenge Mode - Revisit missions for a chance to win Exclusive Challenge Mode Gear!
- Support for Hero Covert Tasks - Be on the look out for new heroes unlocked through covert tasks!
- Enhanced Flightdeck - collect and resend all heroes on Flightdeck missions with a single tap!
Bug fixes and optimizations
- Various hero animations have been fixed
- Memory optimizations
Almost a 5star...
Love this game and have been playing it for a long time. (my agent is a level 190 now!) But there are a lot of PVP glitches, and the reward systems don't match the amount of currency it takes to upgrade and recruit new characters. Command points are soooo difficult to come by, and unless you have a lot of allies that re-gift often, impossible to gain unless you are willing to spend money.
I love the gameplan and subtle storylines. Plus the range of characters is awesome. One HUGE issue is with characters that should be strong and awesome, who have been created to be mediocre but still require 90 points to unlock. Wolverine is the worst when it comes to this. Makes no sense why one of the most popular Heroes OF ALL TIME has mediocre attacks and skills plus no useful costume changes like some other less popular and prolific characters have obscene skills and attacks.
PVP is still buggy (although less buggy after newer updates) and I have a 5S. And it's extremely time consuming to win anything due to losing huge amounts of rank while not even playing the app. Addictive and fun game, but needs work to be a 5 star app.
Good game but scam for a 'freemium'.
A lot of fun to play but for an app game, the amount of money needed to get characters and even train the provided ones is more than a platform game with much better graphics and wider game play. I foolishly fell for the bait of spending money to get who I wanted to play and was forced to spend money to level up. Also, I spent money on in game 'gold' to purchase lockboxes. Why you ask? Because there was a limited time offer to gain a character that I really wanted. In order to get it though one must collect by chance all 8 'comic book covers'. In order to 'guarantee' a comic book cover one must purchase 10 lockboxes. Sounds simple until I bought the second one and I received a duplicate of the comic cover I just bought...If a gamer is willing to part with real world cash then the things purchased should reflect that. Very disappointed in that aspect of the cash scam. Also, can only play limited amounts of levels at a time unless one gets play points. As stated in the beginning of my review, the game play is fun, but not worth the price necessary to fully enjoy.
Missed Potential from a Misleading Game
I'm not going to restate what so many have stated verbatim, but this game *should* be way better. At this point, this game is masquerading as something it is not. The word "chance" is used to explain certain characters and their abilities. But these "chances" are only manifested by the computer and computer alone. It is discouraging. Obtaining characters is near impossible. The hoops have hoops with hidden hoops. The PVP is one of the biggest jokes and scams in the history of games. Opponents are often perfectly positioned against you. Have a Blaster on your team? Your opponent will have at least one Tactitician. Have a Tactitician? Your opponent will have an Infiltrator as an agent and Psylocke. Moreover, it doesn't matter who you play with, your opponent is perfectly positioned against you. Every type of shield that actually works. Every type of Coordinated Attack that instantly works every time. Every opponent has mirror images, Cap, Storm, Jean, or Hercules. Lastly, the disporportion of match ups. Why are you playing people ranked 150 points higher than you AND they get to go first with every tool as they stun your entire team?
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 03, 2014
- Version: 5.4
- Size: 50.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Marvel Entertainment
- © Marvel 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Large Pack of Gold$9.99
- Medium Pack of Gold$4.99
- Small Pack of Gold$1.99
- Huge Pack of Gold$24.99
- Giant Pack of Gold$49.99
- Small Pack of Silver$1.99
- Medium Pack of Silver$4.99
- Colossal Pack of Gold$99.99
- Large Pack of Silver$9.99
- Huge Pack of Silver$24.99