The free AveraNow app gives mobile users an easy way to connect with a live provider for an online video visit using your own mobile device. It’s simple, fast and you can use it anywhere — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week — whether you're already an Avera patient or not. It’s medicine for the modern age.
AveraNow is a live video interaction between you and a trusted provider. Use AveraNow for urgent care symptoms and conditions such as:
• Urinary tract infection
• Pink eye
• Sore throat
• Sinus infection
An online consult with AveraNow eliminates wasting time traveling to an acute care center or retail clinic, or waiting for an appointment at a doctor’s office. And, it costs less. If you have already enrolled in AveraNow via the Web, your username and password will work on the mobile app. If you haven’t enrolled yet, download the app now or visit Avera.org/now and enroll — it’s easy!
Connect immediately to an Avera Medical Group medical provider for a live health care visit via your mobile device, 24 hours a day. A virtual video chat makes receiving care for common ailments affordable, convenient and fast. Features include:
• Live visits, with secure chat features
• Experienced Avera Medical Group providers
• Prescriptions as appropriate
• Online credit card payment
If you use Apple Health, you can choose to share your health information with the provider during your virtual video visit, such as heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature, blood glucose levels, weight, nutritional information, and respiratory rate.
We continue to improve the patient experience with these new features:
• We have enhanced the service browsing experience to make finding services easier
• We have added a feature for our providers, staff & administrators that allows them to invite guests to your scheduled visits
• You can now start a visit straight from the text message appointment reminder
• Patients using the consumer mobile app will now be able to change their password via My Account
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing Drs this App is great help
This App is amazing! We moved out of state. I have CVID a primary immune deficiency that causes chronic/frequent sinusitis and I am having a hard time finding a new Primary Care Doctor out here and getting in to an Immunologist. These Drs saved me from sitting in the over crowded urgent care around sick people with a low immune system CVID and waiting forever.
Thank you Dr Tad Jacobs for making this available.
So easy and convenient!!
This was a fabulous experience!! Living rural, it would’ve been over an hour of driving, plus waiting in a waiting room. The visit took less than five minutes and I only waited for maybe two minutes to connect with the provider. She was fabulous and extremely helpful!
We were traveling and had a sick little one. This was a much better option than taking her to an office full of other germs, plus we get to stay in network. Our provider was thorough and excellent to work with.
- Avera McKennan
- 155.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- ©2012-2016 American Well. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.