Record videos of your beautiful moments in life with AvFX. Very easy to use: Tap a filter, (if you want background music, tap the music note to add music) tap the record button, & tap stop button when you're done. And share the video on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and more! Features at a glance as follows:
1. 156 awesome video effects/filters. 13 packs (Color, Color 2, Mono, Mono 2, Vignette, Tone 1, Tone 2, Lomo, Vintage, Light Bubbles, Neon, Aurora, Fantasy), each pack has 12 effects.
2. Add music from your iPod library as background music to your videos. You can easily trim the music to your preferred length.
3. Pick a video from your Photo Library, Camera roll, edit it : including cropping & trimming. And apply it with an awesome effect & add background music to it.
4. Square-ready video best for Instagram. You can also record in full aspect ratio of your device. Just change it from the app's settings
5. Video trimming and cropping: Now you can crop a video into square, 3:4, 9:16, 4:3, and 16:9
6. 3 torch modes for video recording. Off, Auto & On.
7. Flexible in-app settings including capturing video in two aspect ratios : square, full, microphone: on/off, record playback music from microphone, on/off microphone and torch on/off when camera starts.
8. You can mix background music with microphone input.
9. Exposure, gamma, saturation and sharpness adjustments for video in edit mode
10. Live adjustments for exposure, gamma, saturation and sharpness settings for iPhone 5, 4S and iPad 4
11. Video camera supports auto focus & tap to focus
12. Easily share on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube and other video editing iOS apps. And of course you can easily save to camera roll.
13. Accept video sent from other iOS apps for further editing, adding effect & music etc.
14. Sample videos posted on Instagram http://instagram.com/p/fjqejjAXc6/ http://instagram.com/p/fjfu1RgXTK/ . Or check out Instagram hashtag #avfxapp . Appreciate very much that you can also tag your video (captured or edited with this app) as #avfxapp
15. Support & look & feel for iOS 7
*** Major update *** AvFX version 3.0 brings you the following new features:
1. Now all filter effects are adjustable to suit the strength you want
2. Update for iOS 8
3. Re-design of various adjustments (Exposure, Gamma, Saturation & Sharpness)
4. Added adjustments of exposure, manual focus & white balance for iOS 8 users.
5. Added zoom capabilities up to 4x for iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6 & 6 Plus
6. Added video transform capabilities in editing mode including flip vertically, horizontally & rotate video when needed
7. Graphics for iPhone 6 & 6 plus
8. Optimized for storage usage (Documents & Data) especially for iOS 8. Any recorded video or edited audio stored in the AvFX video & audio libraries respectively consumes your device's storage, but once they're deleted, space will free up immediately : ) !
8. Various improvements, bug fixes etc
Ratings and Reviews
Frustrating, unintuitive design
The app has several interesting ideas that are rendered unusable by frustrating design.
This app does the things you want it to do, but never how you'd like to do them. For example, you can add music to a video, and you can choose a start point for the music, but you can't preview the start point. Instead, you have to trim the track, render the whole video, and see where in the song you are. If you trimmed too far, you can't scrub back, instead you have to delete the song, import it again, then do the whole process over again.
There's a similar problem with the video. Whenever I would crop the video to the size I wanted, as soon as I would go to export it, it would center the crop and flip it upside down for some reason. There's no controls to reverse it, and in order to preview a video, you have to render the whole thing. Worse, after you render a video, you are unable to make changes, meaning if you want to tweak something, you have to delete the video and start over from scratch.
Nice concept but could be better
Very slow to edit music and video. Not visually appealing, it seems too cluttered for me. Music trimming should be easier to manage. Usually vids are short and it's really hard to trim the music down to seconds. Tool is not easy to maneuver. Preview option should be incorporated so that editing can be done without being forced to render the vid and having to start from scratch if changes are desired. It does freeze quite a lot and imported vids lose resolution. Over all it's been the best app of its kind I've encountered. If improvements were made I'd definitely rate it 5 stars.
needs improvement but very fun and useful👌
has some very cool features, could perhaps improve on ease of use and navigation
also, I've just been toying around with it for a few minutes and am kind of confused as to why there's no black and white filter? the only B&w ones I see are if you share the app on Facebook.. kind of annoying since that's what I downloaded the app for.
but I think overall it's a good app esp since it's free and I would recommend :)
- Chee Ket Yung
- 21.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © AvFX 2014
- In-App Purchases
- Value pack $2.99
- Lomo & Tone filter pack $1.99
- Fantasy filter pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.