By On-Board Data Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Aviation Docs™ provides pilots, fleet operators, and maintenance personnel with access to Fleet, Aircraft and Aircraft-type specific document libraries on the iPad from anywhere in the world!
This application is made available at no charge to flight departments that currently utilize AviationDocs Cloud™ hosted document library services.
Fleet and single aircraft jet operators around the world use the OBDS document management library on Class 1 and Class 2 Electronic Flight Bags.
Now, you can have all your aviation documents on the iPad, in one place!
Note that this application is designed for flight operations, and we don't assume it of interest to the general public.
For more information, call On-Board Data Systems from 08:00 to 17:00 EST at +1 (450) 476-1420.
What's New in Version 2.14
1) Fixed page display for PDF manuals with an incorrect media size.
2) Improved search feature that will ignore manuals with corrupted fonts.
3) Fixed Table of Contents highlighting issue when re-orienting the iPad.
4) Fixed search results highlighting.
5) Added additional Table of Contents display capabilities.