Do you have the business instincts to conquer the globe and build an aviation empire? Well now you can soar to success with our new strategic airline game: Aviation Empire Platinum.
Starting back in 1919, the historical year that KLM Royal Dutch Airlines launched their first flight, it is your mission to build, invest in and connect destinations across the world. Each time period takes you to new phases of airline history – with technological and structural advances that help to improve your infrastructure.
Create your very own airline by choosing your destinations, investing in aircrafts and designing your airports. Keep your aircrafts in good condition and your customers happy by figuring out the most popular connections and increasing the luxury of your airports.
Can you make it to the present day with a caring and innovative airline? It’s time to take to the skies.
- Develop your own flight paths, creating connections all around the world.
- Invest in the landing rights to 145 cities across the globe.
- As the world develops, so can your airline with bigger and faster aircrafts.
- Upgrade your airports to make them more luxurious for passengers: hotels, theme parks, shopping centres and so much more!
- Examine the useful statistics board to become a superior CEO.
- Log in with Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for social features and other advantages.
- Check-in at a real life airport to unlock the destination in-game!
CONNECT WITH US
* Please note – the game is free to play, however some items can also be purchased for real money, and there is no restriction on the amount of purchases that can be made. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
**This game does not support iPhone 4S, iPad 3, iPod Touch 5th Generation or earlier devices **
Final tweaks and now ready for take-off.
Ratings and Reviews
Originally I gave this update to the older AE 4 out of 5 stars but the more I played it, the more I’m seeing one major flaw. Just one, but it’s big enough. The limit to how many planes you have have flying. So I tried reducing this number by having a number of routes go through more than two cities. Then I realized just how much of a mess it’s going to be to update routes with new planes. The routing system is a terrible mess that I can’t really see an easy fix to. My only solution, lift that stupid limit on planes. Original AE I give 4 or 5 stars. AEP...2 stars. Maybe even one. Nice looking, but that’s it.
It is a great, but
It would be cool if we were able to create our own airline name and colors that we would like to with our own airlines. It would be cool if you made a new app that's based off this but with new features like making our own names and colors for the airlines. I would still get it and I give this game in five star because it's something new and great graphics for a free game.
Do not waste your time
This game was a cool idea but is ridiculous. You constantly go bankrupt and if you leave the game, you don't gain coins while you're gone so you just have to keep playing. Everything is way more expensive than your income in the game so it's impossible to keep all the airports at a decent rating with the people happy. One of the missions requires you to sell all your planes but 5 with sad excuses of repayment. You lose money and then are expected to expand the flights. Poorly set up and a waste of time.
- Channel 4
- 303.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © KLM Royal Dutch Airlines N.V.
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Diamonds $4.99
- Bag of Diamonds $9.99
- Trolley of Diamonds $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.