Aviation W&B Calculator
By Roy Kronenfeld
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Was chosen by Sporty's and AOPA to be one of the TOP 10 aviation apps for 2012.
As of January 1st 2014, more than 23,000 active pilots are not wrong, weight and balance calculations made easy! Designed by pilots for pilots. Our main goal is to provide you with a quick and professional way to calculate your airplane weight and balance with a fully customized and user friendly interface. Aviation W&B Calculator gives you the option to build your airplanes templates or to enjoy our growing library with more than 240 predefined templates.
- Build your own airplanes templates easily
- More than 240 predefined airplane templates
- Enjoy a professional load sheet summary
- Save/Email PDF/Print load sheet summary
- Normal, Utility and Aerobatic categories
- Share your templates with friends
- Variable fuel arm support
- Top quality cg limits envelope graphs
- Manage your tail numbers easily
- Export/duplicate/backup your templates
- Metric and U.S. units are supported
- Get alerts when exceeding max weights
- Regular and Moment envelopes
- Know your maneuvering speed in regard to TOW
- Top quality customer service tickets system
U.S. Units: Pounds, Gallons, Inches, Inches (Moment/1000)
Metric Units: Kg, liter, Millimeter, Millimeter (Moment/1000)
Variable Fuel Arm units:
Inches (or) Millimeters, Moment/100, Moment/1000
- %MAC is not supported at this moment
- Up to 15 individual seat/custom stations
- Up to 6 baggage/cargo stations
- Up to 4 fuel stations
- Helicopters lateral calculations are not supported at this point
- No varies max zero fuel weight
- No varies max landing weight
- No negative values in envelope
- Up to 1 variable fuel array table
We do our best to improve the app from update to update, if you have any suggestions please let us know and we will consider adding them in future updates.
We believe in a quick and professional customer service, contact us at: AviationWB@gmail.com and we will reply within the same day.
Visit our website: https://www.AviationWB.com
Visit our Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AviationWB
What's New in Version 1.9
- Export Summary to PDF file
- ZFW in summary envelope
- New template importing system
- Add tail number picture
- Remaining fuel time
- In app news feed window
- Improved user interface
- Default envelope type selection
- iOS 6.1 compatibility
- Minor bug fixes
As Good as it Gets
Once you take the data from your POH and enter it in this system (which can take a while to get right the first time) it makes W&B calculation a breeze. They should create a website where users can post screenshots of their entries for various makes and models of aircraft, so we can cross-check each other to see if we are getting it right. I fly my family of 6 in my C210 so W&B is important. This app makes it speedy and easy to perform on my iPad. It allows you to set up multiple fuel tank entries and name the fuel tanks yourself (a recent upgrade) so I name one fuel tank with my "to the tabs" fuel quantity as part of the name as a reminder; in the other tank name I include the full-fuel quantity as a reminder. So if the fuel is zeroe'd out in the form to begin with, I don't have to stop and think what fuel amount I should plug in; I just plug the "suggested" fuel quantity in one tank and zero out the other.
Very happy with this app and the support
I recently bought this app to become familiar with my new plane and its loading complexities. I have been very happy with the flexibility of the app, and its ability to accommodate and display multiple scenarios in a clear, concise way.
In addition, setup was generally straight forward. I downloaded an existing similar template and modified it for my specific aircraft. I had a problem during set up, sent a request to app support and heard back right away with an offer to join me in the phone and work through the problem. We arranged a convenient time and spent only a few minutes walking through and resolving the issue.
So as good as the app is. . .the support is even better. A rare find nowadays!
Quick, Clean & Professional
Given an accurate, up to date POH and weight & balance, it is easy to make an exact profile for your exact aircraft how you fly it. I fly a Cherokee Six in various configurations of seats in and out and cargo nets. I was able to make profiles for all of them quickly and precisely. The app is very flexible given the Six's 2 baggage stations, 4 fuel tanks and 3 rows of seats. The output tools including the takeoff report & the envelope display are top notch and professional level. So long as you have the base data required in your POH, I would use this everyday to meet legal operating requirements. Works great, no bugs! Worth the money!