Give yourself and your beloved iPhone a fighting chance:
• Anti-theft tools (phone locator + trigger siren)
• Protection from phishing websites
• Identity Safeguard (alerts you if your email was leaked)
• Smart reporting tools
• And much more!
Anti-Theft for your iPhone. It deserves it, and so do you.
Our Anti-theft tool formerly known as the Avira antivirus app helps you locate a missing device (up to 5 connected devices, actually). Or, if it’s hiding under the couch, trigger a loud yell from Avira Connect – your online dashboard.
Phishing websites target you personally
Your photos, emails, and contacts are on your phone. Avira Mobile Security is one of the few apps that helps you keep them safe: our integrated Web Protection feature tells you if a website is trying to steal confidential details, such as your credit card details, emails, and passwords.
Has your email been leaked?
Schedule the frequency (once a day/week/month), and we’ll automatically scan your email – and those of your contacts, to check whether they were leaked online in a security breach.
Know what’s going on
Your app’s Activity Report gives you a quick overview of the latest security events that affect you. This includes phishing websites that were encountered, recent scans, emails in your contact list that have been leaked in a security breach… and more!
A look into your phone’s memory
Our integrated Device Analyser breaks down your phone’s memory and storage usage for you. It’s a handy tool that helps you target where you need to free up space on your phone, or determine that it’s time to get more iCloud storage space!
Your iPhone’s a looker. Now your security app is, too.
Our interface’s new look gives you easier access to all your features.
A full-featured security app that's got your back!
• Web Protection
• Identity Safeguard
• Activity Report
• Device Analyzer
iOS 10 and later
English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, and Portuguese.
Premium version (accessible via in-app purchase)
- Unlimited Traffic – Avira Phantom VPN Pro gives you full-scale data transfer.
- Premium Support – Includes mobile tech support provided by Avira’s team of security experts.
Pricing for the premium/paid version via in-app purchase is € 1,49 per year.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms and Conditions available at https://www.avira.com/en/legal-terms
This app is included in the Avira Prime subscription service. For more on this, please visit
We constantly improve the security, stability and speed of our products to give you the best experience in the market.
- Fixed auto-login bug when deploying from the Avira Connect Dashboard
- Stability improvements
- Bug Fixes
We listen to your feedback to make Avira better for you. Rate us!
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, however...
This is a great app, however there are some issues that need to be addressed! 1) the application should become more intuitive into detecting when you have completed a tasks. So far that is the only issue that I have come across, I will continue to utilize the app and if I find any more issues and or concerns, I will write another review.
That is so good news for us 😍 Thank you for sharing your experience with us and pls don't forget that we're always here for you.
Malware scan???? Simple question but still NO answer
I got this app for one reason— to scan for malware. It comes up in top two apps in App Store for malware. BUT I can not find out how to do this. Wasted much time on their app support site. Many people have asked same question; it SAYS question was resolved. But posted answers are things like “yes”. (???) so if it does in fact scan, I certainly can’t figure out how.
Hello, we’re one of the few to offer Web protection, which blocks threats as phishing websites. You have a contact scanner incorporated in the app and a email scanner. In this way, no infected files has access to your iPhone. Also the app’s activity report gives you a quick overview of the latest security events that affect you.
Cannot log on
Every time I put my email in it tells me something went wrong try again. Need help
App will not recognize my email and password even after resetting my password
- Avira Holding GmbH & Co. KG
- 75.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
- In-App Purchases
- Mobile Security Pro $1.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.