By Avira Holding
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Avira Vault keeps your personal photos, passwords and credit card details hidden behind a password-protected digital safe.
How secure do you feel after handing a stranger your wallet?
We don’t often do that – but we do give our smartphones to others as we show pictures and share contacts. That doesn’t mean we want to give them free access to everything. Some pictures, private notes, and banking information are for our eyes only.
A private Corner in today’s open world
Avira Vault lets you share what you want to share, browse where you want to browse, and keep the rest – pictures, passwords, financial information, and browsing history – hidden from prying eyes.
• Hide selected photos and videos
• Keep notes and financial information private
• Browser privacy that goes beyond incognito
• Decoy account to allay suspicions
• Keep your pictures and videos safe
• Keep credit card details in a secure environment
• Browser that automatically filters out malware and phishing attacks
• Secure photo and video backup to iCloud
• Encrypted slots to keep credit cards and passwords safe
• Open the vault with your choice of fingerprint, pattern, or PIN
• Credit card access at your fingertips
• Have all passwords in a single location
Premium Features (accessible via in-app purchase)
• Unlimited slots for credit cards and passwords
• Unlimited storage space
• Encryption of backed up data
• Decoy account with a separate PIN code to fool nosy snoops
What's New in Version 2.4
- Bug fixes
Great app but cannot add video
Tried many apps that would hide things I didn’t want prying eyes to accidentally see. The features I were looking for: easily import/export pictures and videos; not too many intrusive ads; decoy password, and a private browser. The free version almost had it all. Going “PRO” gets you more space and a decoy password. I think this is the best looking and best working app currently around. But, I gave it 3 stars because: I cannot add my videos - there is literally no option to allow me to. Hoping for an update to correct this.
Love this way to keep paswords.. phone died, had all my eggs in this basket. Wouldn’t/couldn’t retrieve anything towards the new phone. One downfall.
paid twice for the pro and i did not get the pro version
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 05, 2017
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 82.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Avira Holding GmbH & Co. KG
- © Avira Holding GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Avira Vault Pro$3.99