Need to rent a car on the go? The Avis Car Rental app has you covered. Exclusive to the Avis app, Avis Preferred members gain access to all features as well as exchanging or upgrading your car upon arriving at the rental location, quickly returning your car, locking and unlocking your car and more real-time rental features. Find your nearest Avis Car Rental locations, hours of operation, addresses and phone numbers at any time.
Avis Preferred members can also earn points by opting in upon check out. With the Avis app, you can make, modify or cancel reservations 24/7. Using the Avis app will also provide access to getting a receipt, viewing and reviewing past rentals and contacting Roadside Assistance for immediate help.
By tapping the Install button or by downloading the Avis App published by Avis Rent A Car System LLC, you consent to the installation of the Avis App and to its future updates and upgrades. You can withdraw your consent at any time by uninstalling the app. To request assistance with the removal or disabling of the Avis App, please contact us.
Contact us at:
Or contact us at
Avis Rent A Car System LLC
Write: P.O. Box 699000
Tulsa, OK 74169-900
• New profile features for Avis Preferred members. You can now store multiple email addresses, credit cards, discount codes, address and phone numbers on your profile. When you make a reservation with the Avis app, you can easily select which email, discount code or credit card that you like to apply for your next rental.
• Avis Preferred members can now use the app to add coverages and protections to their rental when picking up their vehicle.
• Optimized the reservation booking path by improving responsiveness, usability and increased tap areas.
• Improved usability on the password field for the Sign in screen.
• Resolved issues related to the login screen such as keep me signed in, Touch ID and keyboard
• Resolved error preventing some users from completing and modifying their reservations.
• Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Late renter beware I’m Albuquerue
I was worried when I reserved my rental for my late night trip to Albuquerque and trying to find a car that would be available after midnight but Avis said they’d be there. So when I arrived at the terminal in the rental car area I was ushered through to the garage where preferred AVIS renters were to be met by someone with my vehicle ready. Finally arriving all the way out there hoping to be quickly seated in my new rental, I was met by darkness and my name was no where on the preferred rental board. I also could not find any attendant at all due to the fact that they all went home. So I made my way back into the terminal to talk to Melissa who thankfully was still there and was able to help me access a car and put me in the right direction. Too bad the left-hand didn’t know what the right hand was doing as the inside counter person had no idea of the staff activities in the garage. So if you’re arriving late, call ahead and get the facts about your car and be sure to grab papers and keys before heading to the garage after midnight. I did try calling from my connecting flight in Dallas just to make sure everything would be well when I arrived late in New Mexico by calling the Avis 800 number , which put me in a merry-go-round of voicemails that took ne nowhere close to Albuquerque‘s car desk area to ask any such questions. In the end, all was well.
Thank you for your feedback. Please accept our sincere apologies for the lack of Avis Preferred Service at this location.
Ft Lauderdale airport lack of customer service
By no fault of my own, I chose a Mercedes SUV that was parked in the exchange lane, when I got to the exit gate, I was not allowed to leave. The gate attendant needed a second opinion and the person who came to assist was rude and said that we had to return the car to the exchange lane as it should not have been parked there. When asked why? She rudely responded that it was not her fault because she didn't park it there and she was not going to allow us to leave in it. She would call a manager to come out. When asked to call the manager prior to us moving - she responded with "calm down and just move the car". We then waited for several minutes for a manager. The manager ran up to the vehicle telling us that we could not have the vehicle due to flaws with the rear tire. It now had gone from being mistakenly parked to having mechanical issues. At no point did someone offer anything to help to rectify their mistake. Except that we all could get back out of the car with our luggage and go back inside. Pretty disappointing.
Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for your experience. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with this feedback, your full name, wizard number and the rental agreement number so that we may better assist you.
Disappointed and almost done with Avis.
Over the years, Avis has made a consistent decline in the quality and amenities included in the basic full size vehicle. It’s very disappointing to feel as though I’m getting less and less for the same amount of money I spend. In addition to this fact, Avis has become less likely to issue significant upgrades, unless it is clearly convenient for your station representatives. I used to be part of the Avis First program- what ever happened to that program? Now when I get upgraded, it’s to a gas-guzzling SUV (which I NEVER ask for because I prefer driving a regular sedan). It’s almost as tho you can’t get them rented- so why not give them as upgrades. I DONT LIKE RENTING SUVs. I just want a sedan with leather seats, and I prefer Ford since that’s what I drive personally. These requests seem to always inconvenience your local station reps.
I used to be part of Avis First- a higher tier Preferred program that was actually pretty good. Bring that back please
Thank you for your feedback. The Avis First Program was replaced with the Avis Preferred program that provides the option to earn Avis Preferred points towards free days, etc.
Please email us at email@example.com and provide your full name and wizard number along with this feedback so that we may better assist you.
- AVIS BUDGET GROUP, INC.
- 188.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Avis Rent A Car System, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.