Avokiddo ABC Ride
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have you ever seen the letter E hatched from an egg? How about a K popping out of a kangaroo’s pouch? Bike with your favorite characters Beck and Bo in this wonderful A - Z alliteration adventure and experience the alphabet like never before!
Featured on Main Banner and “Best for Ages 5 & Under” in more than 25 countries including US, UK, Australia.
• USA TODAY: "Avokiddo ABC Ride turns learning the alphabet into an adventure"
• Cool Mom Tech: "A really high quality alphabet app...beautifully designed."
• TeachersWithApps: “Avokiddo ABC Ride is a standout in the saturated app marketplace and should prove to be a classic among ABC apps.”
• AppyMall: “Avokiddo has just authored another amazing app while adventuring along an appealing ABC adventure”
• Editor's Choice by BestAppsForKids.com, Fun Educational Apps, AppySmarts & TopBestAppsForKids
Watch video at www.avokiddo.com
Avokiddo ABC Ride is an inventive and original app that is sure to engage little kids in creative play, while helping them learn their ABC’s through playful exploration. In this enjoyable bike ride, kids use their imagination and logic to find the hidden letters and set them free to spell a word. 26 interactive scenes loaded with fun activities make for hours of repeat play. Learning the alphabet has never been more edutaining!
The inventive letter/word association that is established through active exploration and amusing interactions is directly related to each letter. The G is wrapped in a gift, the H is hidden under a hat, the S swims with the seal, the J is jammed up in the jelly, W is pulled out of a well. The free ride style in a seamless environment provides a unified visual/auditory experience that builds excitement and anticipation as to what comes next.
• 26 interactive scenes each associated with a word and a letter
• Play and problem solve in each scene to reveal the hidden letter
• Spell the words while listening to the letters’ names or phonetic sounds
• Lowercase & uppercase letters
• Original narration with inventive alliteration
• Bike through the alphabet seamlessly from letter to letter, or opt out and choose your own path
• Have fun with the quirky animals and hilarious encounters
• Collect stars while riding from one scene to the next
• Beautiful HD graphics inviting kids to explore and discover
• Multi-touch support
• No In-App Purchases – No banner ads
Fun activities - memorable alliterations:
Bop balloons and expose the letter B, feed cavernous Clyde candy and uncover the C, change Dottie’s dirty diaper and disclose the D, jump and jiggle on the jelly to reveal the J, make the magnet meet the M, recreate the red robot to release the R, zap the zany zebra to set the Z free, and many more!
• Teaches letter recognition, name and basic phonetics
• Associate letters with specific objects and animals through memorable alliterated concepts
• Practice forming words and reinforce spelling
• Provides loads of creative thinking and problem solving opportunities
• Inspire curiosity as youngsters explore cause and effect
• Exercise memory and spatial relations
• Build vocabulary as new objects are introduced
Voiceover by: Caroline D. at World Translation Center
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Graphics optimization for 4.7-Inch and 5.5-Inch displays
Avokiddo makes really well thought out games. Incredible graphics and it is kid friendly. My three yr old loves this and all the other Avokiddo apps. I have purchased all the apps and all are great!
Took my money and doesn't work
Took my money and doesn't work. Spent $2.99 for my three year old to be crazed without an app that works. Very upset. Makes me angry.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 29, 2014
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 99.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AVOKIDDO E.E.
- © 2014 Avokiddo
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.