Get flying faster with AvPlan EFB - the premier lifetime Electronic Flight Bag that grows with you.
Continuing to lead the market with unparalleled innovation and functionality, AvPlan features multiple firsts with terrain warning, touch to display restricted airspace status, automatic IFR airway planning and geo-referenced airport taxi & instrument approach diagrams to arm you with superior situational awareness.
Envisioned, developed and rigorously tested over a two year period by pilots for pilots, AvPlan EFB integrates everything you need to prepare, plan and execute your flight - whether it be in a recreational aircraft, corporate jet or something in between.
Your AvPlan EFB comes packed with the following features:
• Comprehensive VFR & IFR Flight Planning
• Complete official FAA airport/waypoint database
• All necessary documentation
• Advanced aircraft flight model setup
• Automatic TOC, TOD, PNR and optimum altitude calculation
• Full DUATS integration (WX, NOTAMS, flight plan submission)
• All US VFR & IFR aeronautical charts (with pan, zoom and rotation)
• Touch and drag (rubber band) graphical flight replanning/diversion
• Weight and balance (with loadsheet and passenger manifest)
• Graphical WX overlays on any chart (WX Radar, Lightning, METAR, SIGMET)
• GPS moving map with display data labels
• Touch-to-display TFR status
• Terrain map overlay and in-flight terrain alerting
• Geo-referenced airport diagrams (auto displays aircraft position on landing)
• Geo-referenced instrument approach plates which support route editing and more
• FAA Documentation (including full text search and bookmark functions)
• Aircraft pilot operating handbook import
• Send a briefing pack to PDF file, email & Apple AirPrint compatible printers
• Extensive integration with external flight planning systems/panel GPS/FMS’s (Including Garmin G1000)
• Ability to sync flight plans between Apple IOS devices
• Easy to access support from a team of committed professionals
• And much more we can’t list here
The Perfect Co-pilot
Intuitive, reliable and responsive, AvPlan’s inbuilt context awareness engine ensures it’s always up to date and ready to provide you with the right information at the right time, whether you’re preparing for your flight or already airborne.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
AvPlan EFB – Plan faster, fly sooner
• Can edit user waypoint locations on a satellite map (Planning, User Waypoints)
• Highlight traffic from a connected ADSB receiver in a different color
• More up to date satellite images under Terminal
• New Zealand GRAFOR, SIGWX and SIGMET imagery added under Weather
• Support for iPhone XS Max
Ratings and Reviews
Brilliant product that just gets better with every update. I have used Avplan for the past two years and I now find it indispensable. I use it to plan trips, to file flight plans (instead of NAIPS), for navigating particularly around control steps, for tracking and reviewing my flight, for looking at winds and weather in flight superimposed upon my track when in mobile coverage, and a host of other things. It has AIP, ERSA, DAPs. You can switch chart backgrounds in a thrice. It tells you what area frequency to be on and suggests what the next one will be. Ground speeds, time to next position, etc and will also show you nearest airports etc. Tracks can be changed by just dragging your current track with your finger! Fantastic. I have had a few queries over years and the guys at Avplan pick up straight away and answer your questions and better still ask for feedback which often seems to find its way into the next version. A complete and utter bargain
Just Love this Software
This has to be one of the best pieces of software I have ever used. The integration of positional awareness, aviation maps, flight plan and the plan tracks onto the maps, weather, PRD's, NOTAMS and ERSA etc. etc. makes this such an easy integration of all that I need whilst flying. I can't rate this product high enough. No Im not being payed by the developer, it truly is a game changer in the cockpit. I used it for the first time after downloading the trial, reading the manual, and then heading off for a weekend flying through NSW and Victoria. Had a co pilot with me who also had the software on his iPad, so when not flying we each learnt and explored the software, including flying instrument approaches (in VFR) using the positional awareness feature on the approach plates.
Just love the functionality and ease of use. A great application. I just love this software.
Program isn't worth downloading!
I have downloaded the program, and I had installed it. The problem with the program is creating an aircraft to meet the specs of the one your are flying. I created my aircraft and put in the specs. but the program wouldn't let me add the necessary information necessary to do the weight and balance. Before downloading, and using, I'd suggest asking them what aircraft they have and if it is like yours.
- BJA Consulting Pty Ltd
- 246.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2011 BJA Consulting Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- AvPlan USA VFR 1 Year Subscription $59.99
- AvPlan NZ VFR 1 year subscription $139.99
- AvPlan VFR - 1 Month Subscription $10.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.