Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you enjoy watching videos on your iPhone? Do you hate not being able to because your iPhone cannot support the video format? Or do you hate the inconvenient and time-consuming hassle of trying to convert video formats to fit into one that your iPhone can support?
This is why the AVPlayer was created. The AVPlayer can play almost any computer video file format such as AVI, Xvid, WMV and much more clearly and effortlessly. No converting hassles. Just copy files via USB and just drag and drop into the AVPlayer’s Media Explorer.
The AVPlayer can also support external subtitle files such as SMI and SRT. So if you enjoy watching videos on your iPad, then the AVPlayer is an absolute necessity.
• Support Formats
- Dolby Digital (AC3), Dolby Digital Plus (EAC3)
- Support High quality video clips ( 720P, 1080P )
- XVID,AVI,WMV,RMVB,ASF,H264,MKV… most of all movie file formats.
- SMI, SRT, TXT, SubStationAlpha Subtitles
• Post Processing
- High quality video processing
• Control the playback speed (From 0.5X to 2.0X)
- User setting support
- Sweep to the left : move to backword 10 sec
- Sweep to the right : move to forward 10 sec
- Sweep to the top : 1.5X speed
- Sweep to the down : normal speed
• Additional features
- Rotation Lock / Aspect ratio:auto/16:9/4:3/Full screen
- Folder Management:Pass code/Move/Rename/Create
- Resume play from last position
- Scrubbing search
- supports e-mail attachment by "Open In" feature
• USB/WIFI Transfer
1. How to add video with USB
- Run iTunes 9.1 or above
- Device->My Device(My iPad)->Apps, drag and drop files to the AVplayer's documents
2. Support High quality video clips ( 720P, 1080P )
- High quality video clips of 720P (1280 x 720) or more are recommended for MP4 format.
- MP4, MOV, M4V formats that QuickTime supports can be played up to 1080P by using H/W Decoder but, Post Processing function isn’t provided.
- Support H/W decoding for MKV and AVI (720P supported on iPad1, 1080P supported on iPad2 / The New iPad)
- Hybrid decoding mode is added and now it is able to play high resolution videos by using hardware accelerator feature embedded in iPhone/iPad even for mkv or avi in h264. Also battery use time has extended.
- Application may crash in iPhone 3GS / iPod Touch due to heavy use of memory in Hybrid decoding. Try turning off all application running in background and reboot the device by holding down sleep mode button for long time.
- If screen shakes it means hardware decoding is not supported. Try turning off hybrid decoding.
- When the file formats are available for MKV or AVI the player supports hardware decoding.
- If you cannot choose audio in mp4 or avi, change the extension to mkv temporarily and chosen audio channel will be applied.
3. The optimal speed when advancing its playing speed can differ depending on the way it’s compressed and the size.
Video clips of XVID (AVI) 720 x 480 can be fast played up to 1.3-1.5 times faster than normal.
What's New in Version 2.5
- Fixed audio issues on iOS 8
- Performance optimization.
- Supports the HTTPS protocol for streaming and downloading
- Fixed the Dropbox streaming problem.
Use redux for dts Audio codecs to work
iOS has licensing issues with DTS audio. In your vlc player you can right click the file name and choose media information. Then click codec tab and look at stream 1, if it says DTS you will need to use the app redux to convert to AC3. Even for a 15gb file, redux only took 3 minutes to convert. Throw the movie into the app and the sound will work perfect. 8player is another video player app that's great but you'll have to use the redux app also for dts on that one. Love this app. I watch all my movies on it, highly recommend.
Best player out there!
Out of all the video players out there, I found this one to be the best! With VLC player close behind. I've had issues with other players stuttering or even freezing with 1080p movies, or .mkv files, but these two had no issue. AVplayer wins with the UI and ease of swipe controls and customization. Keep up the good work EPLAYWORKS!
Great app - missing iPhone 6 support
Love this app especially the ability to download videos over wifi from Dropbox and Google drive. Unlike infuse and some others that need the app and you have to add videos one by one. My only complaint is that it hasn't been updated for the bigger screen phones yet.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 16, 2014
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 17.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: EPLAYWORKS
- © 2010 eplayworks
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.