AVRecorder is a utility for recording video from your computer screen and creating screenshots. The application allows you to record a full screen or selected part. Moreover, AVRecorder allows you to adjust the video quality (high, medium, or low) and enables you to modify the FPS (frame per second) rate and create screenshot. Last but not least, the utility offers you the option to include in the recorded video the audio stream captured by the microphone. When creating a screenshot, you can configure DPI.
The application allows you to save videos in the following formats: MOV, MP4
The application allows you to save screenshots in the following formats: PNG, JPG, TIFF
- Updated application settings
- Saving files to "Video" and "Pictures" directories
- Fixes an issues with playback recorded file
- Fixes an issues that caused AVRecorder to freezes when stopping record
- Fixes an issue that caused AVRecorder to displayed nonexistent microphone on the Mac Mini
- Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Save your money
Doesn’t play back recordings on either an I-Mac nor a MacBook. Instructions are poor, almost non-existant.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review! Please, contact our support via firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you with the issues you're experiencing.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.