By 24x7digital LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• 2009 Best App Ever Awards: Best Casino Game Honorable Mention - bestappever.com
• Rated 4.5 Stars - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by 148Apps (full review at www.148apps.com/reviews/aw-craps).
• "There are several Craps applications for the iPhone but this is the best I have found to date." – About.com
Experience the thrill and excitement of casino craps with Aw Craps!
LEARN CASINO CRAPS FASTER:
• The table layout is designed to simulate a real casino craps table.
• Hear actual "Stick Calls" after each roll.
• Realistic 3D animated full table dice rolling where you control the strength and direction of the dice rolls, including 'short rolls', off the table rolls, and dealer warnings to hit the back wall.
• Bets are made just like in the casino: place your chips on the table, and the Aw Craps! dealer will place your chips in the correct position on the table.
• Collect your winning bets just like in the casino. The dealer will place your winnings on the table and it is up to you to pick them up.
• Make common multiple-bets (inside, outside, across, c&e, 3-way craps, horn bet, hi-lo and whirl).
• Quickly re-bet your winnings (press, parlay, down with odds, off and on, take it down, and same bet).
• Choose from five different dice to simulate shooters that are hot, warm, standard, cool or cold.
Choose from five different colored dice, each with specialized probabilities. The different dice allow you to test your betting strategies against different types of shooters (hot, warm, standard, cool and cold).
• Over 50 audible "Stick Calls"
• Realistic full table 3D dice rolling
• 3 ways to roll: flick, shake and tap
• Flick the dice to control the strength and direction of the dice
• Shake to roll: shake lightly to rattle the dice, shake hard to roll them
• Tap 'Throw Dice' button to roll for quicker play
• Tapping on any table area gives you detailed information about that area
• Interactive guided tour gets you playing Aw Craps! quickly
• Manual rolling mode allows you to choose dice rolls for learning or real dice rolling
• The Aw Craps! dealer will advise you on bet increments for odds, place, buy and lay bets
• C+E, 3-way craps, horn, hi-lo, whirl, inside/outside/across place bets are supported
• Table layout and game play simulates real casino craps
• Easily control if bets are "working" or off on the come-out roll
• Large chips and bet areas for easier game play
• Choose your table limit, table odds, and starting bankroll
• Roll history graphs roll counts for both the current game and for all rolls
• Roll tester allows you to simulate and view hundreds of dice rolls
Supported bets: pass line, pass line odds, don't pass, don't pass odds, come, come odds, don't come, don't come odds, place, buy, lay, field, big 6, big 8, any seven, any craps, the hardways, one time 2, 3, 11 (yo), 12, C+E, 3-way craps, horn, hi-lo, whirl, and inside/outside/across place bets.
Supported table odds: 1X, 2X, 3X, 3-4-5X, 5X, 10X, 20X, 100X.
Supported table limits: $1-$1,000, $5-$5,000, $10-$10,000, $15-$15,000, $25-$25,000, $50-$50,000, $100-$100,000, $1,000-$1,000,000
CONTACT US: Please contact us with ALL feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 3.1.1
• Fix bug where dice fly off the table and you get a "No Roll" on 64-bit devices.
• Various bug fixes and enhancements.
Almost great with one major flaw
This is the best iOS and online craps game I have found. For beginners (teaches with play) or experts (remembers your bets) it really does a good job. I love the clean interface, ease of setting bets, and ability to set the table for your situation you want to train on.
Now the flaw. The standard dice simply are not random. There can be hot/cold streaks in a game, but without much work it figured out your betting patterns and you start to hit numbers over and over again to lose. You can then start to game the system (large bets you won't normally take because you know what is coming up) and win big. But that is totally against the point I want. The closer to real craps I can get the better. Please fix this and make at least one set of the dice random. I don't care if you have another set of "learning" dice which make you switch up patterns, but please have a truly random set of dice.
Bottom line is this game is very close to perfect. Hopefully the developer(s) will hear the reviews (which are mostly positive with really only one complaint) and fix this critical flaw. Fix the flaw and it is 5 stars hands down.
Rigged Game/Slow Interface
DON'T BUY!!! The dice rolls are NOT RANDOM. This game is designed to frustrate you so you keep playing. Also, if you do something unconventional it will skew the dice roll to make you not do it. For example if you lay the 4 & 10 a lot of 4s & 10s will role. If you place the 6 & 8 and you have it on on the come out roll very few 6s & 8s will roll on the 1st two rolls. Also, if you bet big relative to your bank roll, it will make you lose. It used to be that regardless of bet size if you started to win it would skew the dice rolls to make you lose, but too obvious, so they seemed to have "fixed" it to some degree. Regardless, this game is rigged to make you lose so to keep you annoyed and continue making you play. Last but not least the interface is way too slow and cumbersome -- the programmers obviously never heard of multi-tasking. I've yet to come across a craps game that is truly random in its distribution of rolls. They are all designed to make you lose, which annoys you so you keep playing. The distribution of dice rolls is very telling. In the long run you will see that the dice rolls come out to make you lose in the long run. DON'T BUY THIS GAME!!!
Good to learn on.
Excellent gameplay UI. This is a good game for learning the rules and some strategies. Sometimes I think it rewards otherwise silly strategies that we should never use in a real casino, but sometimes it's fun to see stupid bets pay off big. The only real complaint I have is the system doesn't pay out on a hardway 8. Long and short, it's fun with a good interface and will help you learn and understand, as well as scratching the itch.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 11, 2014
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 12.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: 24x7digital LLC
- © 2009-2013 24x7digital LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.