By 24x7digital LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• 2009 Best App Ever Awards: Best Casino Game Honorable Mention - bestappever.com
• Rated 4.5 Stars - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by 148Apps (full review at www.148apps.com/reviews/aw-craps).
• "There are several Craps applications for the iPhone but this is the best I have found to date." – About.com
Experience the thrill and excitement of casino craps with Aw Craps!
LEARN CASINO CRAPS FASTER:
• The table layout is designed to simulate a real casino craps table.
• Hear actual "Stick Calls" after each roll.
• Realistic 3D animated full table dice rolling where you control the strength and direction of the dice rolls, including 'short rolls', off the table rolls, and dealer warnings to hit the back wall.
• Bets are made just like in the casino: place your chips on the table, and the Aw Craps! dealer will place your chips in the correct position on the table.
• Collect your winning bets just like in the casino. The dealer will place your winnings on the table and it is up to you to pick them up.
• Make common multiple-bets (inside, outside, across, c&e, 3-way craps, horn bet, hi-lo and whirl).
• Quickly re-bet your winnings (press, parlay, down with odds, off and on, take it down, and same bet).
• Choose from five different dice to simulate shooters that are hot, warm, standard, cool or cold.
Choose from five different colored dice, each with specialized probabilities. The different dice allow you to test your betting strategies against different types of shooters (hot, warm, standard, cool and cold).
• Over 50 audible "Stick Calls"
• Realistic full table 3D dice rolling
• 3 ways to roll: flick, shake and tap
• Flick the dice to control the strength and direction of the dice
• Shake to roll: shake lightly to rattle the dice, shake hard to roll them
• Tap 'Throw Dice' button to roll for quicker play
• Tapping on any table area gives you detailed information about that area
• Interactive guided tour gets you playing Aw Craps! quickly
• Manual rolling mode allows you to choose dice rolls for learning or real dice rolling
• The Aw Craps! dealer will advise you on bet increments for odds, place, buy and lay bets
• C+E, 3-way craps, horn, hi-lo, whirl, inside/outside/across place bets are supported
• Hop bets are supported including Hop 6, Hop 7, Hop 8
• The fire bet is supported
• Table layout and game play simulates real casino craps
• Easily control if bets are "working" or off on the come-out roll
• Large chips and bet areas for easier game play
• Choose your table limit, table odds, and starting bankroll
• Roll history graphs roll counts for both the current game and for all rolls
• Roll tester allows you to simulate and view hundreds of dice rolls
Supported bets: pass line, pass line odds, don't pass, don't pass odds, come, come odds, don't come, don't come odds, place, buy, lay, field, big 6, big 8, any seven, any craps, the hardways, one time 2, 3, 11 (yo), 12, C+E, 3-way craps, horn, hi-lo, whirl, hop, fire and inside/outside/across place bets.
Supported table odds: 1X, 2X, 3X, 3-4-5X, 5X, 10X, 20X, 100X.
Supported table limits: $1-$1,000, $5-$5,000, $10-$10,000, $15-$15,000, $25-$25,000, $50-$50,000, $100-$100,000, $1,000-$1,000,000
CONTACT US: Please contact us with ALL feedback at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 4.0.1
• Fixed bug were Fire Markers appear when restoring game
• Fixed multiple Hop (3-3) bug
• Fire bet allowed until first point
• Various bug fixes and enhancements
Like it, A LOT!!!
Excellent game! The graphics, the play, the automated voice and the betting and the explanation of the bets. I like to hop the "Hard Ways" on the come out roll, is there a way to bet it hopping all the hard ways on come out?
Tons of customization
This game has what all of the free games are missing. It even remember your most recent bets for each different bet on the table. Very hand for complicated betters who like to spread out their bets.
Dice are reactive to the bets you make, predictable results every time you make certain bets. Wish it had truly random rolls, cuz it's worthless for testing a strategy. No way to make place bets working on the come out. If you're a player, this is useless practice, newbies will be turned off by the results that don't represent the game
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 16, 2017
- Version: 4.0.1
- Size: 25.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: 24x7digital LLC
- © 2009-2017 24x7digital LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.