By 24x7digital LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
• 2009 Best App Ever Awards: Best Casino Game Honorable Mention - bestappever.com
• Rated 4.5 Stars - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by 148Apps (full review at www.148apps.com/reviews/aw-craps).
• "There are several Craps applications for the iPhone but this is the best I have found to date." – About.com
Experience the thrill and excitement of casino craps with Aw Craps!
LEARN CASINO CRAPS FASTER:
• The table layout is designed to simulate a real casino craps table.
• Hear actual "Stick Calls" after each roll.
• Realistic 3D animated full table dice rolling where you control the strength and direction of the dice rolls, including 'short rolls', off the table rolls, and dealer warnings to hit the back wall.
• Bets are made just like in the casino: place your chips on the table, and the Aw Craps! dealer will place your chips in the correct position on the table.
• Collect your winning bets just like in the casino. The dealer will place your winnings on the table and it is up to you to pick them up.
• Make common multiple-bets (inside, outside, across, c&e, 3-way craps, horn bet, hi-lo and whirl).
• Quickly re-bet your winnings (press, parlay, down with odds, off and on, take it down, and same bet).
• Choose from five different dice to simulate shooters that are hot, warm, standard, cool or cold.
Choose from five different colored dice, each with specialized probabilities. The different dice allow you to test your betting strategies against different types of shooters (hot, warm, standard, cool and cold).
• Over 50 audible "Stick Calls"
• Realistic full table 3D dice rolling
• 3 ways to roll: flick, shake and tap
• Flick the dice to control the strength and direction of the dice
• Shake to roll: shake lightly to rattle the dice, shake hard to roll them
• Tap 'Throw Dice' button to roll for quicker play
• Tapping on any table area gives you detailed information about that area
• Interactive guided tour gets you playing Aw Craps! quickly
• Manual rolling mode allows you to choose dice rolls for learning or real dice rolling
• The Aw Craps! dealer will advise you on bet increments for odds, place, buy and lay bets
• C+E, 3-way craps, horn, hi-lo, whirl, inside/outside/across place bets are supported
• Hop bets are supported including Hop 6, Hop 7, Hop 8
• The fire bet is supported
• Table layout and game play simulates real casino craps
• Easily control if bets are "working" or off on the come-out roll
• Large chips and bet areas for easier game play
• Choose your table limit, table odds, and starting bankroll
• Roll history graphs roll counts for both the current game and for all rolls
• Roll tester allows you to simulate and view hundreds of dice rolls
Supported bets: pass line, pass line odds, don't pass, don't pass odds, come, come odds, don't come, don't come odds, place, buy, lay, field, big 6, big 8, any seven, any craps, the hardways, one time 2, 3, 11 (yo), 12, C+E, 3-way craps, horn, hi-lo, whirl, hop, fire and inside/outside/across place bets.
Supported table odds: 1X, 2X, 3X, 3-4-5X, 5X, 10X, 20X, 100X.
Supported table limits: $1-$1,000, $5-$5,000, $10-$10,000, $15-$15,000, $25-$25,000, $50-$50,000, $100-$100,000, $1,000-$1,000,000
CONTACT US: Please contact us with ALL feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 4.0.1
• Fixed bug were Fire Markers appear when restoring game
• Fixed multiple Hop (3-3) bug
• Fire bet allowed until first point
• Various bug fixes and enhancements
I've played quite a few craps apps and this one is the best but could be better with a couple of modifications. First off though the gameplay is awesome. It's very easy to make and take down bets. It tells you what you can and cannot do. It helps with the math and placing the bets in the correct multiples depending on the point. All that is great and better than any other craps app. It could be better by allowing me to make changes to payouts, specifically the Field bet when a 12 is hit. Every casino
I play at pays triple on a 12 and that certainly affects my payout strategy. Also, it seems like the 7 is weighted in some fashion to what is being bet using the standard dice. I'll look every hundred rolls or so and 7 is consistently above is probability line. Also it seems to be weighted pretty evenly on the come out roll, but as soon as bets are placed, the 7 is most likely. Fix that and I'd pay more for this app and give it 5 stars.
I love how you can select the temperature of the dice, or just leave at purely random. Graphics are great too. BUT, if I make a pass line bet of $5, and my number is 9, why can't I place $10 odds behind my $5? This sounds like a no brainer. I've played craps on everything...everything...even on Windows 95. Placing whatever odds you want behind the pass line is a given. This app says you can either put $6 or $20. I get it, it has to be in multiples of 2 if your point is 9, but why can't I place $10 odds without tapping the press $1 five times. I'm leaving this app installed on my phone for a few days, then deleting it and asking for a refund if not corrected. How can any serious craps player play this game?
Absolute best craps app hands down!
I've tried all the free craps sos and was largely let down by my experience. Then a craps forum suggested this app. It is well worth every penny. If you don't know how to play this is a fantastic app to learn on. The biggest seller for me was the manual dice mode. I can throw real dice in my house or anywhere and log down the outcome on the game for a much more realistic feeling. This app helps hold me over when I get that craps itch.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 16, 2017
- Version: 4.0.1
- Size: 25.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: 24x7digital LLC
- © 2009-2017 24x7digital LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.