The Oware Awale Game (Awari, Awale, Awele, Kalak, Woli, Wali, Adji, Ayo, Ourin, Ourri, Wari)
Oware is a strategy game among the Mancala family of board games played in West Africa and worldwide. The goal of the game is to capture more seeds than one's opponent. This is an invaluable Oware companion for players of all levels, from beginner to the strongest player, a fun way to play Oware and improve your game. It's also a great way to meet another players from around the world.
- Game Center Login (Rated games & Adventure Mode)
- Adventure Mode : Play against Characters with various levels
- Rated games or not (seek player) against real people
- Send messages to your opponent
- Press and hold down hole to see the number of seeds
- Landscape mode
- View ranking players playing online
- Challenge your friends play
- Play against another player in face to face
- Automatic recording games
- Review a game
- Progress to Oware with Study Mode
- Strong computer opponent with adjustable playing strength for the perfect match
- Help button on the use of the game
- Rules in English, French, Spanish and German
Subscribe directly in the application to remove advertising :
Annual subscription auto-renawable 1.99€ / year
Note : Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's account settings after purchase
Policy Privacy : http://www.awale-awari.com/privacy.html
iPhone X series optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Awale - Wari.
I love it. Finally have an opportunity to play against a computer to polish my skills.
I rate 4 stars because I’d like to see Tepker separate hands. When playing fast it can become confusing
- ghislain pellegrin
- 222 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Ghislain Pellegrin
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Advertising $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.