The AwareGPS app is a companion application to the AwareGPS tracking system. The easy-to-use app lets you locate and monitor your fleet vehicles directly from your iPhone or iPad.
- Instant GPS tracking of any vehicle in your fleet equipped with an AwareGPS tracking device.
- View a breadcrumb location history for each vehicle. Clickable icons provide speed, direction and stops information.
- Map views with both map and satellite options.
- View detailed reports of your vehicles' activity.
• Zooming and vehicle tracking improvements
• Loading screen improvements
• Fixed a bug with fuel level when no information is provided
Ratings and Reviews
Do not update.
When doing a replay route the app does not default to the current day. You are forced to change the time in the filter.
The filter in replay route does not work. You will alway see the route for the entire day.
Reply route does not show in satellite view. It only shows street view.
Thanks so much for adding back in the opening in map thing! I really missed that
Address won’t open in maps no more.
No more location option to jump into google maps , before use to click on the vehicle and see the address where it’s located , if you click on the address it’ll send you to google maps, this way we’re able to figure out distances! This option is gone now
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.