Away On Business by Accor : a free assistant for your Business Trips
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AWAY ON BUSINESS by Accor : Exciting business trips !
You have a business trip ? Discover the all in one and 100% free iPad app that will revolutionize your professional trips :
(RE)DISCOVER your destination
- 19 countries, 30 practical city guides (*): find business efficient information such as conventional rates from ant to airports/Stations, identify free wifi spots…
- The best hotel among our 12 brands from luxury to economy
- Unmissable monuments, museums, exhibitions and events…
- A selection of top restaurants, bars, shopping addresses …
PLAN your activities and Optimize your local transport
- Find and select your activities
- Add your own places
- Organise your calendar and map your appointments for more efficient transfers
- Customize your reminders!
ENJOY your stay
- Packing list, business tips and Top things to see/do locally
- Expenses calculator (+Excel export sent by mail)
- 7 days weather forecast
- LinkedIn Connect: your LinkedIn contacts by destination
NO NEED FOR NETWORK CONNECTION
- Offline access to all touristic content
- Constant access to GPS location & destination complete maps
- Offline access to public transportation maps
Just leave aside the expensive or incomplete travel applications. Accor used its 45 years’ experience in business hospitality to provide you with a unique experience.
Each business trip is unique. For a short domestic trip or a long international travel, this application is the ideal assistant to organize, inspire and memorize the best experience. 30 top business destinations to find and book your hotel efficiently or to fully organize your stay.
Once your travel tickets are booked, , Away on Business assists you all along your journey to combine your business daily requirements (all local Accor hotels at best rates available, stress-less appointments management, expenses manager, local tip) with relaxation moments depending on your mood (3 hours step weather forecast, local events and openings during your stay...).
It’s a complete new way to travel for business: no more rip off: You are informed in advance on the transportation fares and average duration from and to airports/train stations.
You are empowered with a fully customisable calendar to import and plan your appointments (you can set your reminders), along with a map to optimize your local moves: to be late or go back and forth all day to the end of the town is no more an option.
Maps, points of interests, local tips and personal mark ups can be accessed anytime without network connection. No risk to get lost in the city or to exceed your mobile rate plan.
That cool place you cannot remember from your last stay? No problem to find it again: your trips are automatically archived to capitalize on your experience and knowledge of the city.
It’s YOUR trip: connect with your local LinkedIn contacts, find easily or set your own addresses and known places or simply choose among our daily updated selection, recommended by our local teams, to fully master your working time and make the best out of your leisure moments.
(*) Covered cities : Amsterdam, Bangkok, Barcelona, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Grenoble, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Munich, Nantes, New York, Paris, Prague, Rio de Janero, Rome, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Toulouse, Warsaw, Vienna.
New features, languages and destinations will soon be available… DO not hesitate to give your feedback and/or suggestions directly into the application.
What's New in Version 1.1
• Bug and crash fixes
• Speed improvements
• Fully compatible with iOS 6
NB : to delete a trip on the homepage, slide from right to left on an existing trip
Confusing and cluttered
This app has no functionality a business traveler would ever use and is cluttered with confusing calendar tools. A good app would have useful features such as upcoming stay details, room preferences, check in & check out, and electronic folio receipts.