AWeber Email Stats on the Go
By AWeber Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track the performance of your AWeber email marketing campaigns anywhere, anytime. Stay connected after you send or schedule a broadcast, review your follow up series’ open rates, and learn more about your subscribers, right on your Android device.
With AWeber Stats, your data is always within reach.
On the Stats Email Dashboard, you can:
* Review your AWeber list stats, including statistics for recent subscribes, unsubscribes, open rate and click rate
* Preview recently sent broadcast messages within the app
Preview scheduled broadcast messages within the app
On the Subscribers Overview you’ll see:
* Total subscribers and recent subscribe and unsubscribe counts per list
* Broadcast open and click rate per subscriber
* Total opens, clicks, and messages sent per subscriber
* List source and subscribe date
On the Sent Broadcasts view you’ll see:
* Open, click, bounce, and complaint rates as well as unsubscribes for each list and sent broadcast message
* Detailed stats for each recipient of a sent broadcast
On the Scheduled Broadcasts view you’ll see:
* Your queue of all broadcast messages
* Scheduled send time for your broadcast
On the Follow Ups view you’ll see:
* Open rates for each email in your follow up series
Have a question about your stats, or email marketing? AWeber’s award-winning customer solutions team is available 7 days a week to help you. The AWeber app features mobile access to submit a support ticket, or search the AWeber Knowledge Base.
About AWeber: Founded in 1998, AWeber provides a full suite of email marketing tools used by over 100,000+ small businesses, bloggers and entrepreneurs around the globe. Our web-based tools help businesses grow by staying in touch with customers and prospects through email.
What's New in Version 2.1.0
New in 2.1.0
* In just one tap, see the key metrics of your broadcasts' performance.
* A redesigned page provides at-a-glance a more complete view of each broadcast. Metrics include how many subscribers received the broadcast, open rate, click rate, complaint rate, and number of unsubscribes attributed to the message.
* Expanded metrics make it easier for you to surface trends when scrolling through your most recent broadcasts.
* Update also includes linked resources and fun art elements to help you get started.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 18, 2017
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 28.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AWeber Systems
- © 2014 AWeber Communications
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.