Awesome Note 2 (Tasks/Calendar/To-do List/Journal)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fully renewed ‘Awesome Note 2’!
The new All-in-one Organizer, Awesome Note 2 is integrated with note and schedule management is now available!
WONDERFUL WRITING FEATURES
· It can be used not only for simple notes, but also for rich and wonderful writing tools.
· Make even more powerful notes to add photos, voice recordings and drawings.
· Easily create diary notes to display feeling, weather or road map information.
SIMPLE, FLEXIBLE, AND FRIENDLY
· Broadly used for diary to record daily life, travel notes to write from anywhere, use it as a photo album, shopping list, and even record for work and personal study in the theme of your choice.
· Check todo lists and manage all schedules with using calendar
· Receive notifications for important events and easily manage anniversaries and birthdays.
NEAT AND STYLISH DESIGN
· Create your own style with tastefully designed icons, folders and various note backgrounds.
Capture all the memorable moments, stories, and everything of you.
- Note management by folder
- A variety of folder colors and icons
- App and folder lock (Passcode and Touch-ID support)
- Notes and calendar search
- Various type of list view (thumbnail, list, detail, diary, photo view)
- Support landscape mode
- Not required login/network connection while using the app
- Note editing feature to add various attachments
- Various note backgrounds and fonts
- Photo attachment
- Drawing attachment
- Voice recording attachment
- Map attachment
- Import current weather information
- Sharing notes through Airdrop
- ToDo management view
- Calendar View (with major holidays)
- Natural language processing support (Creating events with certain statements such as “3:00 meeting”)
- Important notes notification support
- Anniversary management
- D-day management
- Sync with iOS default Calendar and Reminders
- Changing list orders
- iCloud sync
- Evernote sync
- Evernote export
We welcome your suggestions, improvement requests or other inquires.
Please send it to email@example.com.
Thanks for helping us to make Awesome Note 2 better.
What's New in Version 8.5.1
- Added Text Formatting
- Added 16 New Fonts
- Improved Event Time Zone
- Possible modification to note’s created year
- Improved UI
- Fixed Bugs
If you like the Awesome Note, please take the time to give us a nice review: it really helps.
Typical developer upgrade...why?
Every time some developer does a major redo of an app, we get screwed over by ending up with an app we wouldn't have bought in the first place. This update is typical of what happens (see 2do for a typical screw up of a decent app)
I really hate that it refuses to allow you to put a todo on Today if you pick a repeat schedule. I set it for today, with a repeat starting on every Friday and the todo shows up on Friday not today. If I wanted it to start on Friday I would put it there. Also, It seems as though no matter what you do it wants revert to the current time during setting up a todo. And, todo's show up in both the todo and notes lists, but notes don't show up in the todo list. Bizarre. All of this means that ANYTHING you enter has to be carefully watched to see where it ends up...not very good for entering things on the fly. I will give it this it works well once things are in place. But, getting them in place takes too much fiddling around. One other thing I don't get is why no built in backup? I logged into Evernote & it wiped out everything I installed & loaded junk from aNote on Evernote from Feb 2014 without asking. There should be better backup options than Tunes file or Evernote. I haven't wire hooked my Phone to my computer in 3+ years...AND...why no Today screen widget??
I have used this app for a very long time and used it for everything. I loved the features to keep everything organized, but as new apps come up, I'm wondering if this app is still useful to me especially with the shortcomings. Also, would appear the developers are more focused on Evernote, which is a monthly money draw, when this is app is a one time pay.
Due to technical difficulties, they discontinued the backup feature to Google Docs. That was a major downer for me. You have the option to back up to Evernote, but again, that is a monthly pay app. The Evernote lite version only backs up so much. Also, the "lock" feature disappears. However, you can back up using the iTunes, so not all is lost.
My problem with moving to another app at this point is that I have been using this one so long, I have a ton of info on it. So moving everything is going to be a pain. At the same time this app is loosing it's appeal, so I will probably start to move things slowly to other apps that I find can replace this one and be of more use, such as OneNote and Adobe
Very impressive by it
Judging by all those bad review, I was expecting to be disappointed at this. But because my wife uses this app a lot I decided you use it again (after all I used to have it too).
After all this years, this app only for better. Can't answers for all those having problem, but at least for me this app has everything I want: it does good in taking note, it is a great iOS reminder interface (with natura language), full view of my schedule day in one spot and a pretty useful calendar too. Not to mention that the graphics are very appealing.
Let's not forget that you have a convenient apple watch app and you can password protected some task. What more could you ask for? Maybe a complication for the watch...? Food for thought!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 24, 2016
- Version: 8.5.1
- Size: 36.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BRID
- © 2016 BRID
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.