Awesome Note 2 for iPad (+To-do/Calendar/Task)
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Fully renewed ‘Awesome Note 2’!
The new All-in-one Organizer, Awesome Note 2 is integrated with note and schedule management.
And now it’s available!!
WONDERFUL WRITING FEATURES
· It can be used not only for simple notes, but also rich and wonderful writing tool.
· Make notes even more powerful to add photos, voice recording and drawings.
· Easily create diary notes to display feeling, weather or road map information.
SIMPLE, FLEXIBLE, AND FRIENDLY
· Broadly use as diary to record everyday life, travel notes to write anywhere, photo albums, shopping lists, and record for work or study in any theme.
NOTE AND SCHEDULING AS ONE
· Manage your iOS Calendar and Reminders in one.
· Check todo lists and manage all schedules with calendar
· Receive notifications for important events and easily manage anniversaries such as birthdays.
NEAT AND STYLISH DESIGN
· Create your own style with tastefully designed icons, folders and various note backgrounds.
Capture all the memorable moments, stories, and everything in you.
- Note management by folder
- Various type of list view (thumbnail, list, detail, diary, photo view)
- Various type of note (regular, to-do, diary, anniversary note)
- App and folder lock (Passcode and Touch-ID support)
- A variety of folder colors and icons
- Set your own photos as a home background
- Notes and calendar search
- Support landscape mode
- Not required login/network connection while using the app
- Note editing feature to add various attachments
- Rich text formatting
- Photo, Drawing, Voice recording, Map attachment
- Import current weather information
- Checklist in a note
- Various note backgrounds and fonts
- Tags, Bookmarks
- Calendar View (with major holidays)
- To-do management view
- Natural language processing support
(Creating events with certain statements such as “3:00 meeting”)
- Important notes notification support
- Anniversary management
- D-day management
- Changing list orders
- iCloud sync
- Evernote sync/export
- Sync with iOS default Calendar and Reminders
- Sharing notes through Airdrop
We welcome your suggestions, improvement requests or other inquires.
Please send it to 1:1 customer support in Awesome Note Settings.
Thanks for helping us to make Awesome Note 2 better.
What's New in Version 8.9.9
- Fixed an error when dragging notes from notes list.
- The note with the Read only setting will not be deleted until the Read only setting is turned off.
- Ask for one more time when deleting folder and the included notes in the folder.
- Fixed bugs.
Can’t live without this App!!!!!
I absolutely LOVE this App and use it EVERYDAY. I am able to make folders so that I can keep everything organized as I am a bit on the OCD side. The folders can be color coded and add a picture icon and move the folders in the order I want. It allows me to switch the way the notes in each folder are listed, either by alpha by name, by rating, or date the note was created. You can add photos to the notes as well. I have over 30 folders (15 just for my recipes) and over a total of 1,000 notes. I keep my recipes, essential oils info, notes for work, personal info, vehicle info, travel, dog and kid info, and even sermons. I wish I had transferred my house info and gift tracker as the Apps I had for those are not supported by the new IOS. If you like to be organized, you have to get this app!!!!!
Continues to be one of my favorites
About once a year I write a new review on this much used favorite app. It still is my most used app on my iPad, and it is a visually rich, enjoyable interface. It pays to allow yourself a learning curve, as it has a lot of capability.
To have an app that stays current and is updated regularly and that also remains my favorite and most used deserves mention. I use my iPad throughout the day for both personal and business, and this app bridges the gap between the two.
Great app... lacks one thing
This is the best app I have used, with one glaring exception. No way to save documents within a note. I still use OneNote because of this problem, but will switch entirely to Awesome Note if they ever install this feature. One other suggestion: When I add a ToDo within a note in a folder, I wish the note would stay as it is and send a copy of the ToDo to the ToDo folder. Seems simple!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 12, 2017
- Version: 8.9.9
- Size: 58.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BRID
- © 2017 BRID
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.