Awesome Note for iPad (+To-do/Calendar/Reminder)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** BEST ALL-IN-ONE ORGANIZER APP EVER ***
Notes, Calendar, To-do list, Diary, Task, Reminder, Anniversary reminder, Shopping list, Travel Diaries ...
Experience the most innovative All-in-One Life Organizer.
Awesome note is the only application that combined Note-taking and To-do list which helps you to organize your life with the ability to keep everything.
Especially integrated iOS Calendar and Reminder will gives you to tracking your life plan much easier than before.
Notes, Diary, Birthdays reminder, To-do list, Shopping list, Travel Diaries, Ongoing Project and more with attachable photo, map and drawing.
You can carry out all these features with synchronization in wherever you go.
It has simple and gorgeous graphics, optimized UI for the users, easier and more convenient to use.
- Create a Note with the attachment features
- Managed by separating folder (Category)
- Support sync with built in Calendar
- Support sync with built in Reminder
- Manage the built in Calendar or Reminder list as a folder
- Support To-dos & Anniversary Note & Diary Note
- Attach Photos, Map and Drawing
- Quick Memo (Quickly add memos & notes)
- Sync & Transfer to Google Drive/Evernote
- Supports Backup with Wi-Fi Web Sharing & iTunes File Sharing
- Create, edit and save notes into categories.(folders)
- Customize folders by your own color & unique icons
- Passcode protection in start-up screen and for each folder
- Alarms (Notifications)
- Display To-do Badges on main screen
- No Internet connection required
- Manage To-dos with Drag & Drop
- Support Tags for each note
- Supports Full Text Search
- Clickable links (web / email address / phone number) in read-only mode
- Capable of Drawing on map
- Transfer notes among the Awesome Note users
- Email notes directly from the app
- Print notes (Air Print)
- Visibility filter for calendar view
- Edit your own note title
- Cut, copy, paste and undo / redo
- Choose font & font size for each note
- Set Different views in folders
- A wide variety of theme & backgrounds
[Multiple View and Sort]
- Thumbnail / List / To-do / Detail / Diary / Photo View mode for each folder
- Sort notes into Name, Date Created, Date Modified, Due date and Priority
[Intuitive User Interface]
- Supports full landscape mode
- Supports Screen rotation fix option
** Transferring Note data **
Previous Sync users of Evernote or Google Drive may continue to use the Sync features and the rest can create .anb file to transfer data by using iTunes file sharing.
Backup and Restore in iPhone or iPad and get it loaded to other iPhone or iPad by using Wi-Fi Backup and Restore features.
Be aware that Syncing after using Wi-Fi Backup/Restore feature might cause the
note to be duplicated. Visit www.bridworks.com to find more information: )
More features will be updated in the future, and we will continue innovate for the users.
What's New in Version 4.2
- Fixed bugs
Really good organizer
If you're looking for really good organizer this one works well. It syncs with your native calendar and reminders. You can use Siri to give voice commands to set a task. I love having the calendar the tasks and notes all in one place. I would give it five stars for sure if you could tap on the calendar itself to view event details. You can create them by touching the calendar but you can't view the details but it's in the calendar. Instead you use the list below the calendar to view event and task details. It's not bad, but it would feel more natural touch the calendar if you wanted to. Also, at the moment you can transfer and sync your notes using Evernote and Google Drive. In addition, you can transfer your notes using Bluetooth to any other Bluetooth device you have. But it would be really nice if you could use dropbox. One last thing I would love to see would be a full-screen view of the calendar. You can see the details of the calendar already but I just like a full-screen view sometimes. My preferences aside, this app works amazing. I love having all this in one place It just helps my mind focused better. Great job to the developers.
Absolutely beautiful and it runs great with everything I need but... There isn't an iPhone app that syncs! There is one that is exact same thing but you have to purchase separately and I don't think it syncs. I can't carry my iPad into grocery store. It was soooo close to being exactly what I wanted!!!
All bird apps are very usefully and easy to use. I used this agenda for many years and I am very happy.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 27, 2014
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 38.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BRID
- © 2013 BRID
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.