Awesome Note for iPad (To-do/Calendar/Reminder/Memo)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** BEST ALL-IN-ONE ORGANIZER APP EVER ***
Notes, Calendar, To-do list, Diary, Task, Reminder, Anniversary reminder, Shopping list, Travel Diaries ...
Experience the most innovative All-in-One Life Organizer.
Awesome note is the only application that combined Note-taking and To-do list which helps you to organize your life with the ability to keep everything.
Especially integrated iOS Calendar and Reminder will gives you to tracking your life plan much easier than before.
Notes, Diary, Birthdays reminder, To-do list, Shopping list, Travel Diaries, Ongoing Project and more with attachable photo, map and drawing.
You can carry out all these features with synchronization in wherever you go.
It has simple and gorgeous graphics, optimized UI for the users, easier and more convenient to use.
- Create a Note with the attachment features
- Managed by separating folder (Category)
- Support sync with built in Calendar
- Support sync with built in Reminder
- Manage the built in Calendar or Reminder list as a folder
- Support To-dos & Anniversary Note & Diary Note
- Attach Photos, Map and Drawing
- Quick Memo (Quickly add memos & notes)
- Sync & Transfer to Google Drive/Evernote
- Supports Backup with Wi-Fi Web Sharing & iTunes File Sharing
- Create, edit and save notes into categories.(folders)
- Customize folders by your own color & unique icons
- Passcode protection in start-up screen and for each folder
- Alarms (Notifications)
- Display To-do Badges on main screen
- No Internet connection required
- Manage To-dos with Drag & Drop
- Support Tags for each note
- Supports Full Text Search
- Clickable links (web / email address / phone number) in read-only mode
- Capable of Drawing on map
- Transfer notes among the Awesome Note users
- Email notes directly from the app
- Print notes (Air Print)
- Visibility filter for calendar view
- Edit your own note title
- Cut, copy, paste and undo / redo
- Choose font & font size for each note
- Set Different views in folders
- A wide variety of theme & backgrounds
[Multiple View and Sort]
- Thumbnail / List / To-do / Detail / Diary / Photo View mode for each folder
- Sort notes into Name, Date Created, Date Modified, Due date and Priority
[Intuitive User Interface]
- Supports full landscape mode
- Supports Screen rotation fix option
** Transferring Note data **
Previous Sync users of Evernote or Google Drive may continue to use the Sync features and the rest can create .anb file to transfer data by using iTunes file sharing.
Backup and Restore in iPhone or iPad and get it loaded to other iPhone or iPad by using Wi-Fi Backup and Restore features.
Be aware that Syncing after using Wi-Fi Backup/Restore feature might cause the
note to be duplicated. Visit www.bridworks.com to find more information: )
More features will be updated in the future, and we will continue innovate for the users.
What's New in Version 4.2.3
- Fixed bugs
Fabulous organizational app
I have used this app steadily and daily for almost a year. It has a lot of capability and is visually stunning and easy to color coordinate tasks, to-do's, notes and journal entries. It is extremely customizable, in fact, allow yourself a little bit of time to learn and orient yourself with all it can do.
I only use this app on the iPad, and I can see that it is mostly made for the iPad. Other reviewers have been critical that it does not sync over multiple devices, and I can see by the very graphic interface of this app that it might be hard to fit on a small phone.
I am also aware of the fact that this might not be able to be a shared task manager. I do not try to make it such; it is only for my use on my iPad. I very much appreciate the fact that it syncs beautifully with the calendar app and reminders app on iOS. All my scheduled events and to-do's are listed in this app.
I Like It... But It Could Be Better
Awesome Note truly IS awesome, in my view. It looks fantastic and does a good job of helping me track projects, ideas and to-dos. That said, it could be greatly improved. It needs a simple recording function, a way to quickly turn on a recorder in whatever note you happen to be using. (The lack of this forces me to use a different app, Notepad, to track my meetings.) second, there needs to be more FONT flexibility, like being able to put multiple styles and fonts in the same doc. Third, as has been well documented... it needs better syncing among devices. Fourth, we do need a Mac app. I HATE that I have to do the Evernote workaround.
Please update! :(
I always thought to myself "I hope the day never comes when they stop developing Awesome Note" and I'm so incredibly sad that it's finally happened - just so the team could develop other, less useful apps. They haven't updated this in almost a year now. Awesome Note is hands down the best productivity software I've ever used - minor gripes here and there, but overall it's incredibly powerful and I don't ever use that word to describe apps, like ever. I've used it to run my business, help me live a better life, and love love love the concept - it's like a Filofax for the digital age, but better looking and more useful. Please, developers, don't give up on Awesome Note, it's got so much potential and already has made my life so great.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 01, 2014
- Version: 4.2.3
- Size: 43.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BRID
- © 2014 BRID
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.