The new All-in-one Organizer, Awesome Note 2 is integrated with note and schedule management.
And now it’s available!!
WONDERFUL WRITING FEATURES
· It can be used not only for simple notes, but also rich and wonderful writing tool.
· Make notes even more powerful to add photos, voice recording and drawings.
· Easily create diary notes to display feeling, weather or road map information.
SIMPLE, FLEXIBLE, AND FRIENDLY
· Broadly use as diary to record everyday life, travel notes to write anywhere, photo albums, shopping lists, and record for work or study in any theme.
NOTE AND SCHEDULING AS ONE
· Manage your iOS Calendar and Reminders in one.
· Check todo lists and manage all schedules with calendar
· Receive notifications for important events and easily manage anniversaries such as birthdays.
NEAT AND STYLISH DESIGN
· Create your own style with tastefully designed icons, folders and various note backgrounds.
Capture all the memorable moments, stories, and everything in you.
- Note management by folder
- Various type of list view (thumbnail, list, detail, diary, photo view)
- Various type of note (regular, to-do, diary, anniversary note)
- App and folder lock (Passcode and Touch-ID support)
- A variety of folder colors and icons
- Set your own photos as a home background
- Notes and calendar search
- Support landscape mode
- Not required login/network connection while using the app
- Note editing feature to add various attachments
- Rich text formatting
- Photo, Drawing, Voice recording, Map attachment
- Import current weather information
- Checklist in a note
- Various note backgrounds and fonts
- Tags, Bookmarks
- Calendar View (with major holidays)
- To-do management view
- Natural language processing support
(Creating events with certain statements such as “3:00 meeting”)
- Important notes notification support
- Anniversary management
- D-day management
- Changing list orders
- iCloud sync
- Evernote sync/export
- Sync with iOS default Calendar and Reminders
- Sharing notes through Airdrop
We welcome your suggestions, improvement requests or other inquires.
Please send it to 1:1 customer support in Awesome Note Settings.
Thanks for helping us to make Awesome Note 2 better.
- Ready for iPhone X, XR, Xs, Xs MAX
- Full support for iOS 12
- Improved iCloud syncing
- Various fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
B A C K U P Y O U R N O T E S
Back Up your notes especially before updating this app. Use iTunes app share. Go to Awesome Note website and get the directions, or ask for help from support. If you go into the app, look in the settings and you will find the help section. Do your research and help yourself. It's very important.
And for all of those who have switched from Day One to Awesome Note 2. Back up your Awesome Note 2 notes. You will not be sorry. You can back up your notes right inside the app, and transfer the backup to your computer. That is a must do in case something happens to the app. Read their website, it will inform you of many important things. I have the old Day One and so far have not updated to the new app with their subscription. I love Awesome Note 2 and will stick with it until the end of time. The customer service may be difficult at times, but I have had responses from the developers when/if I had problems. There is a 1:1 that is, a One-on-One feature in the app where you can write to the developer with feedback or if you have a problem. It's a great app. I just wish that Day One would switch back to iCloud. Awesome Note 2 still has it. Thanks so much Awesome Note 2.
Used it for years.
I got the first free version when it first came out. I have used it to keep so many things organized and at hand.
I keep track of my handmade items and processes, who they went to as well. I also enjoy keeping hard copy journals and notes, and I make a digital version on Awesome Notes, taking a picture of each page. (I’ve seen people lose their hard copies through fires and such!) this way it is on my Evernote’s site as well. I used to use a quick journal app but they discontinued it and I was able to move those files into my awesome notes and download them into Awesome notes, and it added them into the correct dates without much tweaking.
I like to add pictures of activities and visits in my daily calendar, and then I can take them out of my photo files freeing up space.
I keep finding new ways to use my Awesome Notes. The more I use it the better I like it!
Note: I also like the fact that I purchased the app and it is mine. If they would start charging a fee, I will stop using it and use my Evernote’s, because I cannot pay so many fees for each app and program I use. That would be sad.
Love this app! But...
This is one of my main “go to” apps. I love the fact that I can make different folders, customize how they look, and keep track of all sorts of information. For instance, if I have an idea in June for a Christmas gift for Jennifer, I can put it into my “Jennifer” note in the gift ideas folder. Come Christmas, shopping lists are already done. Husband needs stitches and they want to know the last time he had a tetanus shot? Check the “Health” folder. Hear about a good book that you would like to read? Add it to the “Books to Buy“ list.
My only complaint just popped up recently. On the home screen, there used to be a spot at the top of the page for the last four notes that were used. You could easily grab a note from there, rather than having to go to the folder, then search for the note or use the spotlight search.
Now, the “Recents” space is still there, but there are no notes. There is only the word “bookmarks”. I haven’t found a solution to this by looking at the FAQs or toying around with the app. I also haven’t found a place to ask the developer a question about it, so am posting it in this review. :-)
Once again, I can’t say how much I love this app!
- 58.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 BRID
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.