Awesome Note (To-do/Calendar/Reminder/Memo)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** BEST ALL-IN-ONE ORGANIZER APP EVER ***
Notes, Calendar, To-do list, Diary, Reminder, Anniversary reminder, Shopping list, Travel Diaries ...
Experience the most innovative All-in-One Life Organizer.
Awesome note is the only application that combined Note-taking and To-do list which helps you to organize your life with the ability to keep everything.
Especially integrated iOS Calendar and Reminder will gives you to tracking your life plan much easier than before.
Notes, Diary, Birthdays reminder, To-do list, Shopping list, Travel Diaries, Ongoing Project and more with attachable photo, map and drawing.
You can carry out all these features with synchronization in wherever you go.
It has simple and gorgeous graphics, optimized UI for the users, easier and more convenient to use.
- Create a Note with the attachment features
- Managed by separating folder (Category)
- Support sync with built in Calendar
- Support sync with built in Reminder
- Manage the built in Calendar or Reminder list as a folder
- Support To-dos & Anniversary Note & Diary Note
- Attach Photos, Map and Drawing
- Quick Memo (Quickly add memos & notes)
- Sync & Transfer to Google Drive/Evernote
- Supports Backup with Wi-Fi Web Sharing & iTunes File Sharing
- Create, edit and save notes into categories.(folders)
- Customize folders by your own color & unique icons
- Passcode protection in start-up screen and for each folder
- Alarms (Notifications)
- Display To-do Badges on main screen
- No Internet connection required
- Manage To-dos with Drag & Drop
- Support Tags for each note
- Supports Full Text Search
- Clickable links (web / email address / phone number) in read-only mode
- Capable of Drawing on map
- Transfer notes among the Awesome Note users
- Send notes via text message (SMS)
- Email notes directly from the app
- Print notes (Air Print)
- Visibility filter for calendar view
- Edit your own note title
- Cut, copy, paste and undo / redo
- Choose font & font size for each note
- Set Different views in folders
- A wide variety of theme & backgrounds
[Multiple View and Sort]
- Thumbnail / List / To-do / Detail / Diary / Photo View mode for each folder
- Sort notes into Name, Date Created, Date Modified, Due date and Priority
[Intuitive User Interface]
- Supports full landscape mode
- Supports Screen rotation fix option
** Transferring Note data **
Previous Sync users of Evernote or Google Drive may continue to use the Sync features and the rest can create .anb file to transfer data by using iTunes file sharing.
Backup and Restore in iPhone or iPad and get it loaded to other iPhone or iPad by using Wi-Fi Backup and Restore features.
Be aware that Syncing after using Wi-Fi Backup/Restore feature might cause the
note to be duplicated. Visit www.bridworks.com to find more information: )
More features will be updated in the future, and we will continue innovate for the users.
What's New in Version 7.1.3
- Fixed bugs
Best all around organizer - hands down!!
I've tried most, if not all, the other calendars and organizers offered in the App Store and none have even come close to providing the functionality of aNote. If anything it has too much functionality but really, is there is such a thing?
The only thing I can think to change is that I would like to see more font selections since there's really only one I like (Marker Felt).
I love the folders and all the customization available within the app. I especially love that I can build in travel time for my appointments and that I can set two alerts. I set the first one to notify me when I need to start getting ready and the second one at the beginning of my travel time so I know when I need to be walking out the door. For anyone who is constantly running late like me, this particular feature is a life-saver. Thank you!!
2 Things to expand it's functionality
At the very least, I would like to see a shopping list style note where individual items are able to be checked off within the note. Also, it would be nice to be able to "pool/link" all these individual items into a folder (maybe a new type of "folder" designed to handle lists specifically) (like a universal shopping list since I have a shopping lists inside each of my folders [I use them to represent projects]. Another plus would be for the individual items could have a sorting attribute like "where to buy" that way when they get to the folder they are sorted out.
It would also be nice to see a folder type created specifically to handle projects but that is more of a headache and wouldn't reach the vast audience that a "shopping list handling folder" would.
I used to love this app...but...
This is one of my most used apps. I have my shopping list on it and I absolutely LOVE using it. You can organize your "to dos" in alphabetical order and when you complete them, they'll stay in alphabetical order in the completed section. Amazing. I also love the search feature. It makes it so easy to make my grocery list by just typing in "bread" and unchecking that it's completed to put it back on my list.
BUT, ever since I got the 6+, the app has been buggy and really bugging me. It takes FOREVER to check an item as completed. I often have to check the same item 3 or 4 times before it realizes I've checked it and will mark it as complete. That is more than annoying when I'm shopping. Please, please fix this. Please optimize it for the new iPhone. I would gladly give it 5 stars if it was.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 01, 2014
- Version: 7.1.3
- Size: 49.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BRID
- © 2014 BRID
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.