Awesome Note 2 for iPhone (To-do/Calendar/Reminder/Organizer)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fully renewed ‘Awesome Note 2’!
The new All-in-one Organizer, Awesome Note 2 is integrated with note and schedule management.
And now it’s available!!
WONDERFUL WRITING FEATURES
· It can be used not only for simple notes, but also rich and wonderful writing tool.
· Make notes even more powerful to add photos, voice recording and drawings.
· Easily create diary notes to display feeling, weather or road map information.
SIMPLE, FLEXIBLE, AND FRIENDLY
· Broadly use as diary to record everyday life, travel notes to write anywhere, photo albums, shopping lists, and record for work or study in any theme.
· Check todo lists and manage all schedules with calendar
· Receive notifications for important events and easily manage anniversaries such as birthdays.
NEAT AND STYLISH DESIGN
· Create your own style with tastefully designed icons, folders and various note backgrounds.
Capture all the memorable moments, stories, and everything in you.
- Note management by folder
- A variety of folder colors and icons
- App and folder lock (Passcode and Touch-ID support)
- Notes and calendar search
- Various type of list view (thumbnail, list, detail, diary, photo view)
- Support landscape mode
- Not required login/network connection while using the app
- Note editing feature to add various attachments
- Various note backgrounds and fonts
- Photo attachment
- Drawing attachment
- Voice recording attachment
- Map attachment
- Import current weather information
- Sharing notes through Airdrop
- ToDo management view
- Calendar View (with major holidays)
- Natural language processing support (Creating events with certain statements such as “3:00 meeting”)
- Important notes notification support
- Anniversary management
- D-day management
- Sync with iOS default Calendar and Reminders
- Changing list orders
- iCloud sync
- Evernote sync
- Evernote export
We welcome your suggestions, improvement requests or other inquires.
Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for helping us to make Awesome Note 2 better.
What's New in Version 8.2
- Added Default settings for background and font in individual folder
- Added Calendar/Reminders view for individual folder
- Added Backup
- Added Search in individual folder
- Added Attached image view from note search
- Added Location view from calendars event
- Added Attach images and text from other apps (Share Extentions)
- Added Hiding recent note view
- Added Hiding note/reminders in calendars view
- Fixed bugs
Why, why, WHY?!?!?!?
Ugh, this used to be an awesome app. I kept track of so many different things. I have years worth of data in this app. When I saw the newest updated version I thought, ok they changed the look. The look of the old version was a bit too much but I didn't care because this was the only app that did almost everything I needed it to do. I had my own work arounds for what it didn't do. Now? What the heck?!?! Why would you change how everything works? Nothing works. All my stuff is jumbled up! I have been trying to figure out how to get my stuff back in order to no avail. I'm so disappointed. Now when I check off a to do item. It shows up in my folder with the 1st of the month at the top followed by the rest of the days until the current day followed by the 1st of the month AGAIN for a different to do item followed by the rest of the month until the current day. This repeats for each to do item, I have several daily to do items. Once all that is listed out the previous months show up in the same manner. This makes no sense. Everything should show up by day all together with the current date at the top like it used to. There is no way to arrange it like that anymore. Useless!
Much better after August 24th update!!!!
Thanks a Lot for the recent update on Aug24th. I have now rated you 5 stars again!
After the last full upgrade with the major changes, the product seemed broken as good features from the the previous version were lost, but now most of the old features are back and the new features are really powerful and I have grown to like them very much. So thanks again, aNote is again my favorite note taking app.
Some of my feature requests have not been fulfilled yet so I'll leave them here hoping you might develop some of them.
- PLEASE add bulleted and numbered lists. aNote only has these check mark bullets, which are nice but not sufficient. Please add simple bullets and numbers which are very useful for writing lists. If adding numbered bullets is hard, then please add just regular bullets, that would already be quite useful.
- Please return the old icon set as an alternative to the current one. It was much more professionally looking than the current one.
- Ability to create simple tables so that text can be entered in a tabular format. This would be really great! I've been looking for this in a note taking app but I can't find one. Would allow more structured notes, like price lists, etc.
PLEASE FIX Weather Icon Issues!!!
Please let us manually add weather icons to entries again, without requiring the app to have access to our location!!!!!! Since the update this has been a major problem for me. I have an iPOD, not an iPHONE, so I’m not always connected to a network. If I have location access enabled and I don’t have wifi available, I get an error message EVERY TIME I create a new note that no network can be found. And I can no longer just choose my own weather based on what I see out my window, like I used to be able to! If I turn location services off, I get an error EVERY TIME I create a new note that I need to turn location services on!!!! I don’t understand why you changed this feature. It's extremely annoying. Please put back manual selection of weather with manual selection of moods, like it was before the update. Or at least give us the CHOICE of using our location or choosing an icon ourselves!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 21, 2015
- Version: 8.2
- Size: 34.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BRID
- © 2015 BRID
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.