Awesome Note 2 (To-do/Calendar/Reminder/Organizer)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fully renewed ‘Awesome Note 2’!
The new All-in-one Organizer, Awesome Note 2 is integrated with note and schedule management.
And now it’s available!!
WONDERFUL WRITING FEATURES
· It can be used not only for simple notes, but also rich and wonderful writing tool.
· Make notes even more powerful to add photos, voice recording and drawings.
· Easily create diary notes to display feeling, weather or road map information.
SIMPLE, FLEXIBLE, AND FRIENDLY
· Broadly use as diary to record everyday life, travel notes to write anywhere, photo albums, shopping lists, and record for work or study in any theme.
· Check todo lists and manage all schedules with calendar
· Receive notifications for important events and easily manage anniversaries such as birthdays.
NEAT AND STYLISH DESIGN
· Create your own style with tastefully designed icons, folders and various note backgrounds.
Capture all the memorable moments, stories, and everything in you.
- Note management by folder
- A variety of folder colors and icons
- App and folder lock (Passcode and Touch-ID support)
- Notes and calendar search
- Various type of list view (thumbnail, list, detail, diary, photo view)
- Support landscape mode
- Not required login/network connection while using the app
- Note editing feature to add various attachments
- Various note backgrounds and fonts
- Photo attachment
- Drawing attachment
- Voice recording attachment
- Map attachment
- Import current weather information
- Sharing notes through Airdrop
- ToDo management view
- Calendar View (with major holidays)
- Natural language processing support (Creating events with certain statements such as “3:00 meeting”)
- Important notes notification support
- Anniversary management
- D-day management
- Sync with iOS default Calendar and Reminders
- Changing list orders
- iCloud sync
- Evernote sync
- Evernote export
We welcome your suggestions, improvement requests or other inquires.
Please send it to email@example.com.
Thanks for helping us to make Awesome Note 2 better.
What's New in Version 8.2.6
- Support 3D Touch
- Added 1:1 Customer support
- Fixed errors
Awesome Note is my favorite and most used app for keeping important notes. In fact, it's my most used app every single day. I check the reviews here every day and I keep hoping to see positive reviews. But no, I do not. Yes, there are some positive reviews, but not many. It's very discouraging. At this time, I am not having problems, probably because I haven't been syncing my notes to anything. When I first updated Awesome Note, I had no problems at all sycing my notes in iCloud. But after reading the reviews I decided to discontinue syncing. Now I just backup my notes in iTunes and save the backup file to my computer. If I run out of room on my iPhone, I delete the backup on the phone knowing that I have a backup on my computer. In fact, I save several copies of the latest backups on my computer. It's not difficult to do, it just takes a few minutes. So far I have not had to use the backups, but at least I have them just in case. I do hope that Awesome Note will soon again be the app that it deserves to be, because in my opinion, it's an awesome notes app!
I'm so shocked that more people haven't provided reviews. I've had this app for several years and the changes they've made throughout have been incredible. Very solid design and attention to detail.
The only problem I have with it is the back up options. There's iTunes and Evernote. iTunes I have to be near my laptop and Evernote is way too expensive. I don't need all of that that Evernote has because I have aNote and the developers other apps. It's overkill at that point. I can't use the app because I can't back it up and I have to enter things in other apps as well. It's not worth it to me to have such awesomeness so easy to lose. My phone (6) has gone into 2 reboot loops already and since my laptop was being serviced I couldn't sync with iTunes I lost nearly everything. The options are iCloud, iTunes and Evernote. They had some problem with Google so they couldn't use them. Oh well. It is really awesome - looking and functioning. If the back up options aren't a problem for you it's worth every cent.
Great CALENDAR app (not for note taking)
This is a calendar app, not a note taking app. This is what I wanted. Here is why I think it is great.
You can see a month calendar with all entries visible.
If you click on a date you can see more detail and check off to do and recurring items.
You can drag entries from one day to another.
Several views allow you to use this as a planning calendar, a diary, a to do list, or other views specific to the calendar that you want to see. It will take some experimenting to see what works for you for different purposes.
You can easily add photos, maps, text, even current weather to each entry. (It is perfect to document hikes and plan camping trips.)
I used Awesome Note years ago for note taking and list making. I found other apps work better for that purpose. aNote is totally different and I can understand why previous users might be upset.
aNote is my calendar app now, and I have used all the top rated calendars previously. It is perfect for planning and documenting things that are date specific.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 10, 2015
- Version: 8.2.6
- Size: 34.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BRID
- © 2015 BRID
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.