Awesome Note 2 (Tasks/Calendar/To-do List/Journal)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fully renewed ‘Awesome Note 2’!
The new All-in-one Organizer, Awesome Note 2 is integrated with note and schedule management is now available!
WONDERFUL WRITING FEATURES
· It can be used not only for simple notes, but also for rich and wonderful writing tools.
· Make even more powerful notes to add photos, voice recordings and drawings.
· Easily create diary notes to display feeling, weather or road map information.
SIMPLE, FLEXIBLE, AND FRIENDLY
· Broadly used for diary to record daily life, travel notes to write from anywhere, use it as a photo album, shopping list, and even record for work and personal study in the theme of your choice.
· Check todo lists and manage all schedules with using calendar
· Receive notifications for important events and easily manage anniversaries and birthdays.
NEAT AND STYLISH DESIGN
· Create your own style with tastefully designed icons, folders and various note backgrounds.
Capture all the memorable moments, stories, and everything of you.
- Note management by folder
- A variety of folder colors and icons
- App and folder lock (Passcode and Touch-ID support)
- Notes and calendar search
- Various type of list view (thumbnail, list, detail, diary, photo view)
- Support landscape mode
- Not required login/network connection while using the app
- Note editing feature to add various attachments
- Various note backgrounds and fonts
- Photo attachment
- Drawing attachment
- Voice recording attachment
- Map attachment
- Import current weather information
- Sharing notes through Airdrop
- ToDo management view
- Calendar View (with major holidays)
- Natural language processing support (Creating events with certain statements such as “3:00 meeting”)
- Important notes notification support
- Anniversary management
- D-day management
- Sync with iOS default Calendar and Reminders
- Changing list orders
- iCloud sync
- Evernote sync
- Evernote export
We welcome your suggestions, improvement requests or other inquires.
Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for helping us to make Awesome Note 2 better.
What's New in Version 8.5.1
- Added Text Formatting
- Added 16 New Fonts
- Improved Event Time Zone
- Possible modification to note’s created year
- Improved UI
- Fixed Bugs
If you like the Awesome Note, please take the time to give us a nice review: it really helps.
Typical developer upgrade...why?
Every time some developer does a major redo of an app, we get screwed over by ending up with an app we wouldn't have bought in the first place. This update is typical of what happens (see 2do for a typical screw up of a decent app)
I really hate that it refuses to allow you to put a todo on Today if you pick a repeat schedule. I set it for today, with a repeat starting on every Friday and the todo shows up on Friday not today. If I wanted it to start on Friday I would put it there. Also, It seems as though no matter what you do it wants revert to the current time during setting up a todo. And, todo's show up in both the todo and notes lists, but notes don't show up in the todo list. Bizarre. All of this means that ANYTHING you enter has to be carefully watched to see where it ends up...not very good for entering things on the fly. I will give it this it works well once things are in place. But, getting them in place takes too much fiddling around. One other thing I don't get is why no built in backup? I logged into Evernote & it wiped out everything I installed & loaded junk from aNote on Evernote from Feb 2014 without asking. There should be better backup options than Tunes file or Evernote. I haven't wire hooked my Phone to my computer in 3+ years...AND...why no Today screen widget??
Wish I could give zero stars
I don't know where all the fake reviews and 5 star ratings are coming from. As others have stated, the major update to v8 broke everything that was great about this app. I've been emailing their support almost every day since the update and have not gotten a single response. I have never felt a developer not care about their customers this much! Basic sorting of To-Do lists has been broken since the update, such as making a grocery list and having non-checked items at the top, and checked below, all still in alphabetical order so you can still find items. Basic functional sorting that was present before the update, and is now gone with no hope of developers addressing it. Seems like they are more concerned about writing fake reviews.
Simply The Best
I have had this App since my first iPhone and iPad and it has Proven to be the Best it Offers so much more than just task and schedule management I love being able to access my Study Notes the Best Part is that I can Secure them in Read Only so I never accidentally erase important Notes and yours is the only App that I have found that offers this Features I have tried many so called Note App's but they can't even hold a candle to the Quality and features of this App I Love the Updates
Thank You For an Awesome App😊
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 24, 2016
- Version: 8.5.1
- Size: 36.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BRID
- © 2016 BRID
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.