Awesome Note 2 (To-do/Calendar/Reminder/Organizer)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fully renewed ‘Awesome Note 2’!
The new All-in-one Organizer, Awesome Note 2 is integrated with note and schedule management.
And now it’s available!!
WONDERFUL WRITING FEATURES
· It can be used not only for simple notes, but also rich and wonderful writing tool.
· Make notes even more powerful to add photos, voice recording and drawings.
· Easily create diary notes to display feeling, weather or road map information.
SIMPLE, FLEXIBLE, AND FRIENDLY
· Broadly use as diary to record everyday life, travel notes to write anywhere, photo albums, shopping lists, and record for work or study in any theme.
· Check todo lists and manage all schedules with calendar
· Receive notifications for important events and easily manage anniversaries such as birthdays.
NEAT AND STYLISH DESIGN
· Create your own style with tastefully designed icons, folders and various note backgrounds.
Capture all the memorable moments, stories, and everything in you.
- Note management by folder
- A variety of folder colors and icons
- App and folder lock (Passcode and Touch-ID support)
- Notes and calendar search
- Various type of list view (thumbnail, list, detail, diary, photo view)
- Support landscape mode
- Not required login/network connection while using the app
- Note editing feature to add various attachments
- Various note backgrounds and fonts
- Photo attachment
- Drawing attachment
- Voice recording attachment
- Map attachment
- Import current weather information
- Sharing notes through Airdrop
- ToDo management view
- Calendar View (with major holidays)
- Natural language processing support (Creating events with certain statements such as “3:00 meeting”)
- Important notes notification support
- Anniversary management
- D-day management
- Sync with iOS default Calendar and Reminders
- Changing list orders
- iCloud sync
- Evernote sync
- Evernote export
We welcome your suggestions, improvement requests or other inquires.
Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for helping us to make Awesome Note 2 better.
What's New in Version 8.2.3
- Fixed bugs
Why can't we create our own order for notes within folders?
You can sort by date, importance, etc. but why no ability to just edit by moving the notes ourselves. For a few glorious weeks I was able to move notes around which is a function needed in most of my folders (e.g. ordering shopping lists by location) but they took that function away (could try and do it by "star rating", but is massive pain to go into each note AFTER the list is compiled). Was a five star app during that time. Why was that removed?
Also frustrating? The inability to change the sounds for the alarms. The regular reminder tone is just awful.
Otherwise is an okay app.
I have no idea why anyone is having problems with this app and leaving horrible reviews for one or two possible issues. I personally LOVE this app because of the features (calendar, to do's, notes, folders, etc.), look (different colors and icons), efficiency, and overall configuration of this app. I've looked high and low for another to compare and I seriously can't find anything that even comes a smidge close to this one. I never knew how efficient one simple app could make my life.
Been using it for years
I love this app, I’ve been using it for years but the new updates took away some of my favorite things are gone. I miss the rose background and other backgrounds you took away. I miss the next note arrow and I miss the list of todo that popped up when you hit that tab. I like having my days notes in one spot even if they were from different folders. Please bring them back so I can be a five star reviewer again.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 06, 2015
- Version: 8.2.3
- Size: 34.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BRID
- © 2015 BRID
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.