Awesome Note 2 (To-do/Calendar/Reminder/Organizer)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fully renewed ‘Awesome Note 2’!
The new All-in-one Organizer, Awesome Note 2 is integrated with note and schedule management.
And now it’s available!!
WONDERFUL WRITING FEATURES
· It can be used not only for simple notes, but also rich and wonderful writing tool.
· Make notes even more powerful to add photos, voice recording and drawings.
· Easily create diary notes to display feeling, weather or road map information.
SIMPLE, FLEXIBLE, AND FRIENDLY
· Broadly use as diary to record everyday life, travel notes to write anywhere, photo albums, shopping lists, and record for work or study in any theme.
· Check todo lists and manage all schedules with calendar
· Receive notifications for important events and easily manage anniversaries such as birthdays.
NEAT AND STYLISH DESIGN
· Create your own style with tastefully designed icons, folders and various note backgrounds.
Capture all the memorable moments, stories, and everything in you.
- Note management by folder
- A variety of folder colors and icons
- App and folder lock (Passcode and Touch-ID support)
- Notes and calendar search
- Various type of list view (thumbnail, list, detail, diary, photo view)
- Support landscape mode
- Not required login/network connection while using the app
- Note editing feature to add various attachments
- Various note backgrounds and fonts
- Photo attachment
- Drawing attachment
- Voice recording attachment
- Map attachment
- Import current weather information
- Sharing notes through Airdrop
- ToDo management view
- Calendar View (with major holidays)
- Natural language processing support (Creating events with certain statements such as “3:00 meeting”)
- Important notes notification support
- Anniversary management
- D-day management
- Sync with iOS default Calendar and Reminders
- Changing list orders
- iCloud sync
- Evernote sync
- Evernote export
We welcome your suggestions, improvement requests or other inquires.
Please send it to email@example.com.
Thanks for helping us to make Awesome Note 2 better.
What's New in Version 8.3.0
[Problem with download and update.]
We are afraid that any issues related to app download and update cannot be processed through us.
This problem should inquire Apple's App Store and ask for it.
Having problems with update app from device, restart(reboot) device and continue process from the App Store. however if problem remained connect the device with iTunes to complete update.
(Cautions!!) Stored data will be deleted and unable to restore if the app getting deleted from the device.
- Enhanced UI in diary view
- Fixed weather icon displays error
- Fixed app crash by using 3D Touch
- Fixed errors on Print
- Added exporting PDF
- Fixed repeating displays error on iPhone 4
- Fixed weekly repeat
- Enhanced iCloud sync
- Enhanced Evernote sync
- Added adjustment of folder colors and new colors.
- Fixed bugs
Much better after August 24th update!!!!
Thanks a Lot for the recent update on Aug24th. I have now rated you 5 stars again!
After the last full upgrade with the major changes, the product seemed broken as good features from the the previous version were lost, but now most of the old features are back and the new features are really powerful and I have grown to like them very much. aNote is again my favorite note taking app.
Some of my feature requests have not been fulfilled yet so I'll leave them here hoping you might develop some of them.
- PLEASE add bulleted and numbered lists. aNote only has these check mark bullets, which are nice but not sufficient. Please add simple bullets and numbers which are very useful for writing lists. If adding numbered bullets is hard, then please add just regular bullets, that would already be quite useful.
- Please return the old icon set as an alternative to the current one. It was much more professional looking than the current one.
- Ability to create simple tables so that text can be entered in a tabular format. This would be really great! I've been looking for this in a note taking app but I can't find one. Would allow more structured notes, like price lists, etc.
I love it but...
I'm surprised this app has only three stars. I'm in love with it. I love the colors, background choices, customization, everything. It's simple to use and I can put all my notes in it no matter how different in category they are. I also like that I'm able to lock certain categories with a passcode. But I only wish I was able to delete my notes easier instead of having to go to every individual note and go to the bottom to open up another menu and then delete it. I want to be able to easily delete one or more at a time from the folder.
Updates ruined my favorite app
I use this app to keep my grocery list (among many other things). I have a running list of all the things I buy as "to do" notes, and I just check and uncheck them as I need to buy them again. The list used to stay sorted alphabetically even when it was primarily sorted by due date. Now it does not, so I have to either search through the whole randomized list or change the sorting option depending on whether I'm adding items or shopping. This is a very cumbersome, irritating change to something that used to work with perfect simplicity. I'm kind of devastated.
Also, completed items used to change to a lighter text color, which was very helpful visually. Now everything stays black. This really reduced the at-a-glance-ability factor.
Those things said, I think this is still a great app. I still use it constantly. My heart just cries a little every time.
Please, developers, consider at least making these functions optional in the next update.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 02, 2015
- Version: 8.3.0
- Size: 35.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BRID
- © 2015 BRID
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.