Awesome Note 2 (+To-do/Calendar/Task)
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Fully renewed ‘Awesome Note 2’!
The new All-in-one Organizer, Awesome Note 2 is integrated with note and schedule management.
And now it’s available!!
WONDERFUL WRITING FEATURES
· It can be used not only for simple notes, but also rich and wonderful writing tool.
· Make notes even more powerful to add photos, voice recording and drawings.
· Easily create diary notes to display feeling, weather or road map information.
SIMPLE, FLEXIBLE, AND FRIENDLY
· Broadly use as diary to record everyday life, travel notes to write anywhere, photo albums, shopping lists, and record for work or study in any theme.
NOTE AND SCHEDULING AS ONE
· Manage your iOS Calendar and Reminders in one.
· Check todo lists and manage all schedules with calendar
· Receive notifications for important events and easily manage anniversaries such as birthdays.
NEAT AND STYLISH DESIGN
· Create your own style with tastefully designed icons, folders and various note backgrounds.
Capture all the memorable moments, stories, and everything in you.
- Note management by folder
- Various type of list view (thumbnail, list, detail, diary, photo view)
- Various type of note (regular, to-do, diary, anniversary note)
- App and folder lock (Passcode and Touch-ID support)
- A variety of folder colors and icons
- Set your own photos as a home background
- Notes and calendar search
- Support landscape mode
- Not required login/network connection while using the app
- Note editing feature to add various attachments
- Rich text formatting
- Photo, Drawing, Voice recording, Map attachment
- Import current weather information
- Checklist in a note
- Various note backgrounds and fonts
- Tags, Bookmarks
- Calendar View (with major holidays)
- To-do management view
- Natural language processing support
(Creating events with certain statements such as “3:00 meeting”)
- Important notes notification support
- Anniversary management
- D-day management
- Changing list orders
- iCloud sync
- Evernote sync/export
- Sync with iOS default Calendar and Reminders
- Sharing notes through Airdrop
We welcome your suggestions, improvement requests or other inquires.
Please send it to 1:1 customer support in Awesome Note Settings.
Thanks for helping us to make Awesome Note 2 better.
What's New in Version 8.9.9
- The note with the Read only setting will not be deleted until the Read only setting is turned off.
- Ask for one more time when deleting folder and the included notes in the folder.
- Fixed bugs.
I FREAKIN LOVE THIS
This app, in one evening, has organized the tons of notes, reminders, follow-ups I have written in 20 places, texted, or emailed to myself. Being able to quickly add a voice note or photo along with specific lists is fantastic.
I only wish there were a Mac app to perfectly sync as well. I did get Evernote in my Mac which does sync & allows me to view/add/edit on both devices. However, I would love to have the same set-up & not have to worry about forgetting to press that sync button. Also wish it would sync with my iPhone calendar so I could see aNote info there as well. Can’t complain though :)
October 17, 2017 >> This app has many features and is easy to use. The developers are great and I have had no problems with anything over the years that I have been using it. I also have the iPad version, and I have an old version of this app on an old iPod that still lives on. Now here is my Previous Review of July 18, 2017 >> I have Been using this for years. Never had any issues and the developers care about their work and their customers. I especially like the one-on-one (1:1) support and help features inside the app itself. Great job and always improving. Thank you.
Deleting notes ☹️ can’t trust this app.
I love this app but I can’t trust it. It regularly deletes part of my notes. I go back to find that half the note is just gone.
Many times I write a note and when I check the note was never saved. WHY IS THERE NO SAVE BUTTON!?
Also, on the main screen there is a line of Korean that translates as “checking notes for changes” that flashes constantly. Not very reassuring.
I can not longer use this app. What’s the point of writing notes if they get lost and deleted. Such a shame. It was my favorite 😔
Previous review: This was the first app I bought on my first iPhone many years ago. I used it religiously every day but stopped after a major redesign a while back.
Recently I've gotten completely fed up with evernote and decided to give Awesome Note another try. I'd forgot how much I enjoy this app. It's so well thought out and easy but it has so many things it can do (the calendar integration alone makes me love it). It's cute and easy on the eyes and just all around pleasant.
I'm so happy to be using it again! Thank you to the devs for the years of awesomeness! 💛
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 12, 2017
- Version: 8.9.9
- Size: 59.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BRID
- © 2017 BRID
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.