AwesomeFX Effects for iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create awesome photo realistic effects with AwesomeFX!
- Photo frames
- Realistic effects including fire, lightning, smoke, explosion, etc.
- Add / erase / fine tune effects with multi-touch gestures
- Gradient tools
- Lots of colors for frames and effects
- Blend modes for determining how the effects blend with each other and the photos
- Photo filters to enhance your photos
- Support 4-inch retina display for iPhone 5
- Share to Instagram, twitter, and more
Not so awesome
I like the frames, although there are similar frame apps out there this one splits up one photo and let's you change just one part to highlight it and that I like. The rest of the app has many flaws. First, you can only get photos from your camera roll, it won't go into any of your albums. Next, you can adjust the color, and to an extent, the texture of the frame but the texture buttons don't match what they do. But the worst part, when you go to add an effect to the photo part of the arrangement you can't add it to just one photo or section. You put it over it, it spills over to surrounding sections, then you must go to the next part and you have to erase all the over hanging bits. Then there is no way to save it and move on to another section. If you go back to the effect to do another section it just starts over from scratch and you lose all your work. If they can fix this I might use it, but as it stands its completely useless.
Don't bother! Waste of time!