AXS Tickets – Concerts and Sports
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get access to all the live events you love at your fingertips! Be it live concerts, sports games, festivals, family shows, all of them are available for purchase via our brand new AXS app.
Use your mobile phone to get in the event with mobile tickets embedded in the app!
Going with a friend? Share their mobile ticket with them and meet them inside.
The AXS App also includes:
• Suggested events based on your location
• Search for events by date, venue, or event type (music, sports, festivals, family)
• See your list of purchased tickets by registering to your MyAXS account
• Find directions, parking, restaurants and hotels near your event
• Favorite events and receive alerts for important event information like time or date changes
• Easily change your location to find events near you when you are traveling
• Purchase tickets directly through the app
• Share tickets with friends and easily revoke the share if necessary
So don’t miss any of your favorite shows and just go out and about with your AXS mobile app!
What's New in Version 2.4.5
- Bug fixes
AWFUL app and site
Whenever I try buying tickets on the mobile site, it says there are no tickets available. That's clearly not true because on the desktop site there are tickets available. I used to be able to access the desktop site on my phone but now it won't load so I tried to use the app. The app is absolutely useless. It's basically just a browser that accesses the mobile site which like I mentioned earlier is also useless. I wish the venues in my city would stop using AXS.
Unreliable for buying tickets
This app is unreliable for buying high demand tickets. I was able to put the tickets in my cart as soon as the tickets went on sale. The countdown clock for purchasing my tickets read that I had 3 minutes left, but when I entered my credit card and tried to purchase, it said my time had already run out. By then the tickets had already sold out. A ticket buyers worst nightmare.
Terrible website experience - check!
Terrible customer service - check!
Terrible app - check!
Payment always fails on web (tried on chrome, safari and Firefox, on different devices) so you end up calling customer service who charge you additional $$$ to purchase ticket! What?? No - you need to fix the problem, and I shouldn't be made to pay for your crappy website.
App review - so I get the ticket in my email but it doesn't show up in the app, despite the fact that I am using the same email address to book the ticket on phone and log in to the app. DUMB! This app is basically useless. Uninstalling now!
This was a nightmare!