AMI Life Insurance app assists all individual customers to buy/renew varieties of life insurance online, get quote instantly and locate nearby branches and cashless hospitals offline for easy claims at your fingertips! Now get easy access to Public Life Insurance, Group Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance, Farmer Insurance, Snake Bite Insurance, Travel Insurance and Sport Man Insurance right from your smartphone, anywhere at any time!
Life Insurance App Features:
1. Easily access to life products info and instant premium calculation
2. Buy/renew instantly insurance policy online
3. Easy log in to your personal account (Visual Card) and manage renewal process, claims process hassle-free
4. Connect with our 24/7 hotline
5. Find out emergency contacts, FAQ, nearby branches, customer service kiosk, emergency ambulance, call to doctor agent, oxygen renting and donation, blood donation and organizations and cashless hospitals.
6. Get cashless approval within 4 hours* with AMI’s Health Insurance
AMI is a leading insurer in Myanmar for both Life and General Insurance granted a license in June 2013. We are committed to helping individuals and families in Myanmar to live in healthier and happier lives. We aim to deliver high quality service and innovative products through internal and external distribution channels to assist both individual and corporate customers to protect their assets from the uncertainties of tomorrow. We are your PARTNER FOR LIFE!
More details are available on the website www.ami-insurance.com
If you still need any assistance or have any questions, please feel free to call us at 0966662883 or send email to email@example.com.
- Claim Proposal Inform from app
- Remind with notification for policy renew.
- Bug Fix
Ratings and Reviews
- AYA MYANMAR INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
- 60.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © AYA MYANMAR INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.