Experience the healing wisdom of Ayurveda, one of the world’s oldest and most powerful systems for mind-body health and well-being. Each day, receive easy-to-follow Ayurvedic tips and inspiration from the Chopra Center, helping you tap into your natural state of radiant health and happiness.
With the Chopra Center’s Ayurvedic Daily Tips app, you will:
- Enjoy instant access to life-changing Ayurvedic practices and tools individualized for your constitutional type, which is your body’s unique blueprint for health and well-being
- Learn how to release stress and experience a peaceful mind
- Receive delicious seasonal Ayurvedic recipes tailored to balance your constitutional type
- Discover easy Ayurvedic ways to create a lifestyle that expands your physical health and emotional well-being, including the wisdom of herbs, your inner pharmacy, and more
- Practice simple mind-body healing techniques such as meditation, yoga, conscious breathing, sensory awareness, and other daily mindfulness practices
Every day you will receive expert guidance from the Chopra Center that you can easily apply in your life. By making small shifts on a daily basis, you will experience immediate and long-term benefits in every area of your life.
Download the Ayurvedic Daily Tips app today and see for yourself how easy it can be to take charge of your health and experience the gifts of Ayurveda.
About the Chopra Center
The Chopra Center for Wellbeing was founded by Deepak Chopra, M.D. and David Simon, M.D. in 1996. Located in Carlsbad, California, the Center offers a wide variety of programs, retreats, and teacher training programs that integrate the healing arts of the East with the best in modern Western medicine. The Chopra Center has helped millions of people around the world find peace of mind, physical balance, and emotional healing. The website www.chopra.com is your starting point on the path to wellbeing.
HOW TO ACCESS
You can access the daily content for FREE or you can become a paying subscriber in order to access extra content and features with the following subscription options:
Monthly Plan $1.99 - Charged Monthly
6 Month Plan $8.99 - For 6 Months
Annual Plan $15.99 - Per Year
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
Terms and conditions: http://ayurveda.chopra.com/terms-and-conditions
Thanks for using the Daily Ayurveda App! We regularly release updates to the app store. Get the newest features and bug fixes by updating to the latest version.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Content If You Want To Work Really to Get It
Some really beneficial tips but the app never advances to the correct day automatically. I would have to delete and reload the app daily to get new content. Customer service was non-existent even after a couple attempts to receive a response. Too bad. I am canceling my subscription.
"Daily tips" stuck on Day I downloaded app. I subscribed and that didn't make it update. Deleted and reinstalled and still didn't work. Asked for refund and that was ignored. It was $2, but still. This app caused me a lot more grief than serenity. Luckily, they did inform me on how to unsubscribe.
The worst app Chopra has put his name on!
Does not update daily. Does not save anything in Favorites if you do get a little information. My biggest complaint is that I have contacted the Chopra Center three times with absolutely no response. No one is home!!!!! I only gave it one star because I could not give it a ZERO star.
- Chopra Enterprises Corporation
- 32.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Chopra Center
- In-App Purchases
- Bronze $1.99
- Gold $15.99
- Silver $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.