By Seyed Ali Hosseini Khayat
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Alan Alarm is a 100% free app with no ads that let's you keep track of prayer times and set an alarm to remind you. You can choose from multiple notification sounds. Tap the notification you'll go directly to Azan Alarm and the full Azan of your choice will be played.
* Choose from 24 different notification sounds including the default iOS notification sound, 9 discrete iOS-like sounds as well as 14 short clips of Azan.
* Choose from 14 built-in full Azan alarms, or choose a song from your iTunes Music Library.
* Choose from 7 different calculation methods including:
- Egyptian General Authority of Survey
- Islamic Society of North America (ISNA)
- Muslim World League
- Shia Ithna-Ashari (Jafari), based on the Leva Institute in Qum
- Umm Al-Qura University in Mecca
- University of Islamic Sciences in Karachi
- University of Tehran Institute of Geophysics
* Automatically detect your location and get accurate prayer times wherever you are, or pick your own location.
* Choose which periods to set alarms for individually
* Get precise times for:
* Alarms will continue to play even if you lock your phone or switch to a different app.
* Play Azan whenever you want with the Azan Player
* Find Qibla direction
* Adjust the timing for alarms (for ex. 10 mins before)
* Adjust Azan times manually
Important Note: To ensure accurate alarms you should launch the app or tap a notification at least once every 3 days. This is due to a limitation in iOS.
Important Note: Due to iOS limitations notifications can only be 30 seconds, so you *must* tap the notification to hear the full Azan.
If you like Azan Alarm, please say a Fatiha and Salawaat for the developer and rate it!
Got feedback? Please email us at: email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.2
Version 2.2 fixes a calculation bug for lower latitudes (like Australia) that could crash the app.
* Qibla direction finder
* Azan player (on-demand)
* Adjustments for alarm times
* Adjustments for azan times (in Settings)
* Added new azan sounds
* Fixed an issue with Daylight Savings Time transitions and azan times being off temporarily by an hour
* Fixed several issues that were causing crashes
Due to iOS limitations notifications can only be 30 seconds, so you *must* tap the notification to hear the full Azan.
Beautiful collection of Adhans
Very good app, only thing that's a little hard is to open the app every 3 days for it to update the timings. Other than that, it's a very good app.
I love it and thank you for your hard work, I would like to hear the whole Azan if it's possible
Jazak Allah for such a nice app. Specially for uploading all nice and full adhans to single place.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 17, 2016
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 75.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Persian
- Seller: Seyed Ali Hosseini Khayat
- © 2016 Shadow Labs Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.