Stay connected with your team, anytime, anywhere.
- Start, comment and like discussions on specific subjects with your team
- Something to say in private? Send messages and documents to your teammate in a super private room \o/
- Browse your team’s hot topics and find the right information wherever you are
- Check your teammates’ activity and easily get in touch by instantly messaging or calling them!
Azendoo integrates with Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, Box, plus over 80 external services through Zapier.
It’s all about YOUR TEAM’s collaboration! :-)
- Updated illustrations across the app
- Fixed a bug where tasks would be created multiple times
- Fixed status bar color
- Fixed iPhone X layout
- Fixed a few icon sizes and wording issues
- Fixed access to subscriptions and profile
Ratings and Reviews
Azendoo is actually an amazing project/task manager. Whatever the description says is true.
Time tracking is extra $5 a month per user. I would love to pay the monthly fee specifically to have time tracking. But on iOS you will pay for the half of the functionality -manual time entry. No time counter as on desktop or web app.
Not a very good iPhone App. It’s very clunky. The buttons are often not responsive. Some are so small that it is hard to know what they are suppose to be for or if they are really buttons at all. It is hard to find ones current tasks as they are buried via an awkward menu system. I like the web-based interface but this app is not ready for prime time! The developer says an improved version is on the way. It can’t arrive soon enough!
What’s up app team
I love azendoo and would love being able to use it on my phone. The app is basically non-functioning as an iOS user, I cannot access any subjects except the one I originally joined, I cannot see 4/5 of the things I receive notifications for. Have received this feedback from everyone on staff “Azendoo rocks but does not work with the phone app.” :(
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.