By Si-Yeon Kim
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
= AZT : Teleporter HD
- Control your Teleporter
- Fight against United Human Kingdom
- superb HD Graphic is waiting !!
= 3 Games in 1 Application
- Main Game : AZT : Teleporter
- Extra Game : Human Leader Story
- Bonus Game : Human Attack
= Summon 7 Machines !!
- He can Create & Summon Machines
- can also Teleport & Attack Humans
- has power to be a SuperLightning
- Pretty female healing machine
- She can turn into Support Mode
- has some powerful splash attacks
- He can turn into a Bomb
- He can summon 6 skeletons
- and let them attack Humans
- He can create AngryPotion
- He can turn into Rolling Mode
- the Best Machine who fights alone
= Crash Problem
- AZT is designed to be played
- at iPhone4 or better devices
- If you are having some kind of
- Crash Problem
- First free all your other applications
- then turn OFF your device once
- and then launch AZT
- If you still face crash
- write down your device
- and iOS version and
- send it to our twitter plz
= 5 Difficulties
- Normal Mode : Easy for Everyone
- Hard Mode : Fun for Everyone
- Angry Mode : Great for Everyone
- Hell Mode : Only for the Experts
- Bonus Mode : Bonus for Fans
- HD Graphic for iPhone & iPad
- Supports Game Center !!
What's New in Version 1.03
I loved AZ 1 & 2. So when I began to play Teleported I had high hopes. For the most part I wasn't disappointed. However, the lack of money received compared to the extreme ramp in difficulty makes the game turn into a standstill once Hell Mode is reached. At least in Angry Zombies the money was manageable, but Teleporter basically requires real money to be used excessively in order to keep up with the enemies. Having to buy monster instead of unlocking him, is really quite stupid to me as well.
It's not good to have you interact with the units on the battlefield the same way you place them.
Perfect example: my destroyer does the (!) thing. I can touch him with my finger like I'm supposed to, but that places more destroyers, not activates his power. This means I can watch all destroyers I place get overwhelmed and die until I get to my last one, then I can use his special powers.
Every time i switch from monster to other units, it crashes.
And another thing that disapoints me is that every time i try to play human attack, it crashes! Plz fix this i really want to try that new mode! but other than that, great game!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 11, 2012
- Version: 1.03
- Size: 321 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: Si-Yeon Kim
- © 2012 HighMind
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 5000 zDollar$3.99
- 1000 zDollar$0.99