Instant Fitness : 600+ exercises, 100+ workouts, home, exercise workout trainer, 7 minute workout, on-the-go personal mobile fitness trainer by Fitness Buddy and Instant Heart Rate
By Azumio Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Features ab workouts recommended by Kendall Jenner!! Get her toned abs now!
The world is your gym, work out anytime, anywhere with Instant Fitness!
From the creators of Fitness Buddy: the top weight-training and fitness application in the world
- Featured on ESPN and Details Magazine
- Selected by Gizmodo as one of the best iPhone apps ever.
- Highly rated by Lifehacker as the most comprehensive fitness database
- And praised by many other reputable publications.
Take charge and unleash the real you.
Working out has never been this easy and convenient at home or on the go. Simply press play and achieve the summer-ready body you have always wanted without leaving the comfort of your home. For the busy traveler, resume your fitness regimen at your hotel without skipping a beat.
Instant Fitness is the groundbreaking solution to bringing personal training into your home and hotel room. It has become the go-to application to working out without going to the gym and without equipment.
There’s no longer the need to devote your precious time to planning your workouts. Tell Instant Fitness which workout you want to do and it will lead you through our curated workouts with voice cues and step-by-step animations.
Tons of Unique Exercises
- Comprehensive exercises for bodyweight only, dumbbells and resistance bands
- Exercise photos, videos and animations (retina display resolution)
- Detailed exercise instructions and muscle categorizations
- Favorite your exercises
120+ Curated Workout Circuits
- Carefully tailored workouts that can be done at home
- Quick workouts that fits perfectly into your busy schedule
- Comprehensive workout database that caters to your fitness goals
- Winter sports workouts (ice hockey, snowboarding, skiing, ice skating, speed skating)
- Cardiovascular sports workouts (cycling, running)
- Routines specific to you and your equipment (bodyweight only, dumbbell, resistance bands, etc.)
- Automatic workout logging (no need to manually log your data ever again!)
- See your finished workouts in your timeline or calendar
- Find your favorite exercises with the search bar
- Quick email responses
- Frequent updates
Upgrade to Premium for unlimited access to Premium Programs and Playpen Freeplay workouts, HD videos, dynamic and motivational audio, workout email summaries with tips and advice on healthy living, priority support, and more for $4.99/month or $49.99/year through renewable iTunes subscription.
And many other features for you to enhance your fitness experience. You won’t be disappointed when you train hard with Instant Fitness.
What's New in Version 2.0
- New updated design
- Integration with Instant Heart Rate to measure your before/after heart rate measurement to see progress
- HD Video Plans to help you achieve your goals even faster
- Performance enhancements
- Bug fixes
Pretty good basic app
I like the database of all the exercises, and the way it's broken up by body part. I also am a fan of the ability to sync with the Argus app. However there are some usability flaws that occasionally make using this app quite frustrating. First, whenever I attempt to do a workout twice, or even do a longer workout, the app always crashes in the middle of my set so all my time data is lost. The only way to fix it/get around this problem is to close out the app completely after each workout, and even then I still experience occasional crashes.
Another thing that is somewhat frustrating with this app is the lack of a custom-built workout feature. It would be great if we could create a "playlist" of exercises within the app so that the user could build their own custom workout and have it save until the next time they wanted to use it.
Money well spent so fat
I work and I go to school full time. I also belong to the Military part time. Finding time to go to the gym becomes problematic sometimes. At my job, there is a small gym and ever since I purchased this app, I been doing short workouts in it prior going on shift. You can read at least the first five reviews and you will see good things about the app.
Here is one thing I am not able to do for some reason. I can't build workouts on the calendar. You have a vast amount of exercises within the app but there is no option to add the workouts to a date. On fitness buddy you are able to do that however.
Anyways, prior purchasing, you should look at the supporting apps such as fitness buddy which has nearly the same stuff this app has. If you purchase this one then enjoy it because your body deserves it.
I am not a gym rat like my husband so being able to workout at home with this app has helped me. Wide range of exercises divided up by body areas, descriptions of how to do them along with photos and what muscles you are working makes for a great workout! I do use it a lot as a reference resource to learn a new exercise to shake up my routine. I hope to use the program ones but I don't think I'm physically there yet. Thanks for helping me stay motivated and on the road back to getting in shape. This was never an issue before but as the aging process is sneaking up my body is not reacting the way I'd like. Learning to workout in my late 40's is a new exciting challenge, so thanks for helping!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 30, 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 80.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Azumio Inc.
- © 2014 Azumio Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Set of 3 Running Sports Conditioning Workouts$4.99
- Set of 3 Cycling Sports Conditioning Workouts $4.99
- Set of 3 Ice Hockey Sports Conditioning Workouts$4.99
- Set of 3 Skiing Sports Conditioning Workouts$4.99
- Set of 3 Snowboarding Sports Conditioning Workouts$4.99
- Set of 3 Ice Skating Sports Conditioning Workouts$4.99
- Set of 3 Speed Skating Sports Conditioning Workouts $4.99