Barnes & Noble
By Barnes & Noble
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Put the World’s Largest Bookstore on your iPhone!
The official Barnes & Noble iPhone app is the ideal store companion for book lovers who want quick and easy access to the world of books. Use your iPhone to search, browse, and shop for millions of items. Our store locator will help you find the Barnes & Noble store nearest you, see upcoming events, and get directions. Plus, explore amazing, exclusive Barnes & Noble content from your iPhone including Product Details, Product Images, Customer Reviews, Editorial Reviews, Best Sellers, NOOK devices and much more.
(Please note that in order to provide the best pricing for our customers, we are currently unable to provide an in-app shopping experience for Digital Content, including NOOK Books.)
• Massive selection of millions of Books, Textbooks, Kids' books, Magazines, CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray, Toys & Games, Home & Gift items, Gift Cards and much more
• Search using your iPhone camera by scanning the product barcode or by typing your search criteria
• Find your closest Barnes & Noble, get maps and directions, and view upcoming events
• Wondering what to read next? Browse through different categories and best seller lists curated especially for you by our experienced Booksellers!
• Fully secure. All purchases go through the secure Barnes & Noble systems
• Access your purchase history and manage your Barnes & Noble account all through the app
• Reserve items to be Picked up in Store right through the app
• Get notified of promotions and store events
What's New in Version 3.0.0
• New look & feel
• Expanded browsing
• Desktop & Mobile cart sync
Looks and feels like a web app.
If I wanted a web app, I'd use your mobile website. This looks even worse than before the update, plus it's now unacceptably slow.
Give me the native iOS look and feel or pull the app from the App Store. Until then, 1 star.
Also, I can't log into the app nor your mobile website because the page thinks my password doesn't meet the password requirements. This happens whether I type in my password or copy/paste it in. I am mysteriously able to log in to the desktop website, though.
PLEASE CONSIDER A WISH LIST
I love looking for new books to read but I don't buy from online... I go to my local Barnes and noble to buy my books. I usually browse books on this app and I have come across some really interesting ones but I can't save them to my account under any type of wish list which is extremely frustrating! I always have to write the books down on a separate piece of paper, it's just a big inconvenience. Please consider adding a wish list to make the app even better. So for now only one star.
Like the mobile site, but broken.
Basically the new update of the app is a dumbed down web browser for viewing the mobile site. The only problem is, if you run into any kind of error, there is no option to go back short of completely restarting the app. I was just trying to search for something, but I'd hate to imagine trying to actually purchase something from the app without a way to undo a mistake. Terrible update.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Books
- Updated: Mar 14, 2016
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 11.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Barnes&Noble
- © 1997-2016 Barnesandnoble.com llc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.