Barnes & Noble
By Barnes & Noble
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Put the World’s Largest Bookstore on your iPhone!
The official Barnes & Noble iPhone app is the ideal store companion for book lovers who want quick and easy access to the world of books. Use your iPhone to search, browse, and shop for millions of items. Our store locator will help you find the Barnes & Noble store nearest you, see upcoming events, and get directions. Plus, explore amazing, exclusive Barnes & Noble content from your iPhone including Product Details, Product Images, Customer Reviews, Editorial Reviews, Best Sellers, NOOK devices and much more.
(Please note that in order to provide the best pricing for our customers, we are currently unable to provide an in-app shopping experience for Digital Content, including NOOK Books.)
• Massive selection of millions of Books, Textbooks, Kids' books, Magazines, CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray, Toys & Games, Home & Gift items, Gift Cards and much more
• Search using your iPhone camera by scanning the product barcode or by typing your search criteria
• Find your closest Barnes & Noble, get maps and directions, and view upcoming events
• Wondering what to read next? Browse through different categories and best seller lists curated especially for you by our experienced Booksellers!
• Fully secure. All purchases go through the secure Barnes & Noble systems
• Access your purchase history and manage your Barnes & Noble account all through the app
• Reserve items to be Picked up in Store right through the app
What's New in Version 2.0.3
• Bug Fixes
• Push Notification Enhancements
It's alright, but my major issue is it doesn't seem to sync to my account. For example, when I add books to my bag on the app, but then log on to the actual website on my computer, it shows up my bag as empty. Also, if I close the app and open it again later I have to login again, which is tedious and shouldn't be a problem. I might just delete the app and bookmark the website instead.
Keep working on it....
I really needed quick directions to a B&N store from my "current location." But I am in an unfamiliar area. Somewhat incredulously, the B&N app needs a full address for "from" in its mapping function. To make it worse, I can't select and copy the store address from within the app. I had to pass on my stop at the store. Note to developers: the app should work like the rest of the phone.
New Version Still Has Bugs
The old version sucked. It wouldn't allow me to choose a state for my billing address. The new version still has the same problem. And it's INCREDIBLY slow. My wifi was working just fine and it took at least 3-5 for the darn thing do load.
- Category: Books
- Updated: Jun 16, 2014
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 12.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Barnes&Noble
- © 1997-2014 Barnesandnoble.com llc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.