Barnes & Noble
By Barnes & Noble
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Put the World’s Largest Bookstore on your iPhone!
The official Barnes & Noble iPhone app is the ideal store companion for book lovers who want quick and easy access to the world of books. Use your iPhone to search, browse, and shop for millions of items. Our store locator will help you find the Barnes & Noble store nearest you, see upcoming events, and get directions. Plus, explore amazing, exclusive Barnes & Noble content from your iPhone including Product Details, Product Images, Customer Reviews, Editorial Reviews, Best Sellers, NOOK devices and much more.
(Please note that in order to provide the best pricing for our customers, we are currently unable to provide an in-app shopping experience for Digital Content, including NOOK Books.)
• Massive selection of millions of Books, Textbooks, Kids' books, Magazines, CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray, Toys & Games, Home & Gift items, Gift Cards and much more
• Search using your iPhone camera by scanning the product barcode or by typing your search criteria
• Find your closest Barnes & Noble, get maps and directions, and view upcoming events
• Wondering what to read next? Browse through different categories and best seller lists curated especially for you by our experienced Booksellers!
• Fully secure. All purchases go through the secure Barnes & Noble systems
• Access your purchase history and manage your Barnes & Noble account all through the app
• Reserve items to be Picked up in Store right through the app
What's New in Version 2.3.0
• Store Locator Enhancements
• Push Notification Enhancements
• Search by Scan Enhancements
• Bug Fixes
THIS APP DOES NOT EVEN DESERVE 1 STAR
Recently I ordered 4 books from the app and ended up with a total of $58. I was okay with the price. However, the day I made the order was the day I got charged for the books even though it specifically says that it WILL NOT charge until the books have been shipped. Earlier I checked my banking account and to my surprise I was charged $58 twice and $50 along with $9 all from Barnes and noble. I don't know what happen but I am being about $110 more dollars than I should be. I will NEVER order books from Barnes and noble eve again
It worked fine this time, surprise
I usually have difficulty ordering from the site and have to call customer service. This time it went without a hitch. I hope it's because they improved it.
I enjoy Barnes and Noble very much, the website from my computer is very nice and current. The apps design however, is outdated and can be frustrating. I believe if this app is updated to the current standards then more book lovers would install it. Deleting the app after I put this review up. Please update it to be as grand as the website.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Books
- Updated: Aug 31, 2015
- Version: 2.3.0
- Size: 17.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Barnes&Noble
- © 1997-2015 Barnesandnoble.com llc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.