B • OUT
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
B • OUT is a fully-immersive social media and content platform for the LGBTQ community. B • OUT provides a best-in-class user experience allowing members of the LGBTQ community to connect with peers in a safe, welcoming environment while providing access to expert commentary, user-generated content and original content and commentary from LGBTQ contributors.
• Original written and video content.
• One of the core features of B • OUT are Discussions. This is where a lot of the action takes place. Our content contributors and members start thought-provoking Discussions on whatever topics they are writing about, and open them up to subscribers.
• Discover and meet new friends, network with LGBTQ professionals, or find someone to date. Easily let others know if you’re looking for casual intimacy -- or not -- with the Looking toggle.
• Chat with other members within the B • OUT ecosystem. Send photos, videos, GIFs, as well as your current location within a conversation.
• We have reimagined app navigation to make finding what you need as easy as possible. See previews of each section on the homescreen to get an overview of what’s going on.
• Designed from the bottom up for today's screen sizes. Use B • OUT entirely one-handed while on the go with our side capsules that change position based on your hand dominance.
Browse B · OUT for free, or subscribe to get access to more interactive features, including the participatory discussions.
Subscription is $6.99 per month and is auto-renewing. Subscription can be cancelled at any time. Premium Membership Features Include:
• Unlimited Albums, Photos, & GIF’s
• Create your own Discussions
• Comment on Discussions Threads
• See Unlimited People Anywhere
• Filter People by Using Unlimited Metatags
*Native support for iPhone models with a 4.7" or 5.5" screen coming soon.
Have questions about B · OUT? Have a suggestion? Email us at email@example.com.
Need help? For questions about your subscription, or about how to use features, or other help-related issues, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms of Service: http://www.bout.lgbt/legal/terms-of-service.html
What's New in Version 1.1
Minor bug fixes and design adjustments.