By B2Q Technologies
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
B1 BATTERY TESTER HARDWARE REQUIRED FOR FULL FUNCTIONALITY
The B2QScan App is a lead acid battery health analysis and data sharing application that works together with a B1 Battery Tester to help battery service providers and owners determine battery condition and track the health of 6 -12V lead acid batteries (wet, flooded, AGM.)
B2QScan instantly captures battery characteristics from an optical image generated by a B1 Battery Tester. Data may be shared between connected B2QScan user accounts.
B2QScan includes the following features:
- Optically captures battery test data from B1 Tester (B1 Battery Tester hardware required for this feature)*
- Optically captures battery barcode*
- Optically captures VIN from vehicle VIN bar code*
- Determines battery health, and warns of potential starting and charging system problems
- Enables user to save, email, print, share test reports instantly
- Cloud based backup and sharing of test data with connected users
* Camera functions require an autofocus camera.
The B2QScan App and B1 Tester is an ideal battery management solution for automotive, heavy duty, marine, and RV technicians; fleet operators and service providers; vehicle and equipment owner / operators.
The B2QScan App and B1 Tester may also be used to simplify and automate the management of industrial lead acid batteries in electric vehicles, UPS, and telecom applications.
Install the B2QScan App and visit b2qtech.com/demo to find sample optical codes that simulate real B1 tests. Purchase B1 Tester hardware from your local automotive electrical dealer, or from b2qtech.com
What's New in Version 2.1.6415
*new jump start procedures can be enabled for users performing mainly roadside and driveway no-start service calls
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 21, 2017
- Version: 2.1.6415
- Size: 62.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Advanced Battery Solutions Inc.
- © 2017 B2Q Technologies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.