B1 BATTERY TESTER HARDWARE REQUIRED FOR FULL FUNCTIONALITY
The B2QScan App is a lead acid battery health analysis and data sharing application that works together with a B1 Battery Tester to help battery service providers and owners determine battery condition and track the health of 6 -12V lead acid batteries (wet, flooded, AGM.)
B2QScan instantly captures battery characteristics from an optical image generated by a B1 Battery Tester. Data may be shared between connected B2QScan user accounts.
B2QScan includes the following features:
- Optically captures battery test data from B1 Tester (B1 Battery Tester hardware required for this feature)*
- Optically captures battery barcode*
- Optically captures VIN from vehicle VIN bar code*
- Determines battery health, and warns of potential starting and charging system problems
- Enables user to save, email, print, share test reports instantly
- Cloud based backup and sharing of test data with connected users
* Camera functions require an autofocus camera.
The B2QScan App and B1 Tester is an ideal battery management solution for automotive, heavy duty, marine, and RV technicians; fleet operators and service providers; vehicle and equipment owner / operators.
The B2QScan App and B1 Tester may also be used to simplify and automate the management of industrial lead acid batteries in electric vehicles, UPS, and telecom applications.
Install the B2QScan App and visit b2qtech.com/demo to find sample optical codes that simulate real B1 tests. Purchase B1 Tester hardware from your local automotive electrical dealer, or from b2qtech.com
*fixes the occasional double test result bug for jump-start tests
*fixes bug where certain hybrid vehicles were not identified as hybrids
*adds VIN scan and battery spec support for various 2020 KIA models
*raises charging system high voltage warning threshold.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Tester App
It’s awesome, quick, and accurate. However, the latest update has it synchronizing EVERY time you open the app and it forces you to wait till it’s finished. It use to synchronize in the background, allowing you to run tests at the same time. Now it won’t do that though and is very frustrating when trying to run a quick test. Overall a great Battery Tester App
The last update bring synchronizing when you open app. Takes to long for it to sync. Im using an IPhone 8plus. And it’s up to date and sometimes it takes at least 5 minuets for app to work. Need fixed.
I love it. More mobile tech in the auto industry. Just got mine today and super slick my Cherry Inspect App
- Advanced Battery Solutions Inc.
- 86.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 B2Q Technologies
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.