The B737PRH app is an electronic reference guide for professional airline pilots flying the Boeing 737 but may also be useful for airline dispatchers and be interesting for trainees.
This app contains all a pilot or dispatcher needs to know about aircraft performance for large civil twin jet aircraft in general and for the Boeing 737NG in special. Due to commonality, the information in this app may also serve as reference for other Boeing types.
Performance regulations of the worlds 2 main rulemaking agencies, EASA and FAA, are incorporated, as well as ICAO definitions and remarks. The app starts up with the EASA edition set active but you can activate the FAA edition or switch between the two editions any time.
With this app you can navigate through the explained (EASA/FAA) regulations in BASIC PERFORMANCE NOTES, divided into Takeoff (covering a.o. legal requirements, reduced thrust), Enroute (covering a.o. cruise altitude/speed, driftdown) and Landing Performance chapters (covering a.o. dispatch/inflight requirements) and also through the various performance data provided by Boeing in the chapters under PERFORMANCE DATA.
In the DATA APPLICATION chapters you can learn how these data are applied based on the actual situation and also other valuable operational information is available.
Also some electronic performance tool remarks are put in and the contents are updated/expanded regularly.
This app includes the following features:
- database keyword search
- bookmarks for direct through-link
- quick access to five last visited chapters
- text zoom
- text markup
- general dictionary
- denotation for technical abbreviations
- a glossary containing definitions with links to applicable chapters
Furthermore you can add your personal notes and images or drawings to each chapter, and you can even add weblinks.
- Remarks added regarding recommended brake cooling, Quick Turnaround, VR increase in x-wind conditions.
- Additional V1-Range info added in chapter Balanced Takeoff.
- ICAO annex 6 definitions added.
- All EASA regulation quotes are now referenced to the new European Commission Regulation 965/2012, which replaced EU-OPS as per oct 2014. Chapter ‘Legend’ and ‘References’ changed accordingly.
- Added chapter ‘Takeoff Flap Setting’.
- Added remarks with respect to TALPA-ARC recommendations regarding landing performance data.
- Added some ICAO PAN-OPS and Annex 6 quotes.
- Chapters ‘Driftdown’, ’Derated Takeoff Thrust’, ‘Assumed Temperature Reduced Thrust’ and ‘Glossary’ expanded.
- Editorial text changes for clarification.
Ratings and Reviews
If you have Bulfer get this.
What the cockpit companion is two systems, this is to performance. It should be required for any in NG rated pilot.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.