Are you a military or veteran parent of a young child? This app is filled with information about your child’s development, with ideas for playing with your baby or toddler (even while deployed), dealing with those challenging behaviors, and maximizing your own self-care. With your own private cloud account, you can confidently share photos and videos with both your co-parent across the world , or your family across the country. Messaging allows you to share important family happenings between co-parents, emojis with your child, or and send video of those amazing baby “firsts.” . Developed by ZERO TO THREE through a grant from USAA.
More interactive features to help families stay connected. Additional content and tools for parents of young children. Photo and video sharing between family members.
- ZERO TO THREE NATIONAL CENTER FOR INFANT, TODDLERS AND FAMILIES INC
- 17.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 ZERO TO THREE: National Center for Infants, Toddlers and Families
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.