Babnoor is a revolutionary app on iPad that aims to build bridges between people with autism and their friends, family and members of society around them. One common symptom of autism is a difficulty in speaking or an inability to speak. The app unlocks communication by incorporating several features that would allow people with autism to construct sentences to express themselves. The seamless app includes a large library of pictures and symbols, text-to-speech, audio recording, keyboard and customizable vocabulary to name a few.
Babnoor is developed based on global communication standards with the Arab world in mind. It’s the new voice for thousands designed to promote language development and ensure growth of communication skills in Arabic.
Monthly Subscription - cost 32.99 AED
Annual Subscription - cost 389.99 AED
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.