Baby Connect (Activity Log)
By Seacloud Software LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Picked by Apple as a featured App for Busy Moms, Baby Connect is the #1 and the most comprehensive baby tracking application on the AppStore. It has graphical reports and trending charts, weekly averages, medicine, vaccine and growth tracking, timers, notifications, reminder alarms, emails, .csv export, an easy to use interface and unlimited data.
Baby Connect will synchronize information with your spouse, babysitter, nanny or daycare wherever they are. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account with a browser or with another phone.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
A top 5 Family & Fun App for Mom - babble.com
"This is an absolutely fantastic tool for learning what’s going on with your baby when you’re away" - theiphonemom.com
"Baby-Connect is just what you need to keep all the stress, anxiety and guilt at bay" - sitestouse.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, his gps location, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free, so your nanny doesn't need an iPhone to view and enter information about your baby.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, compare with the US or International percentiles and display the growth chart.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also setup notifications to be immediately informed when something happens, and set a reminder alarm and be notified when it's time for the next feeding, diaper change, medicine, ... Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track doctor visits, medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Setup reminder alarm to alert for the next event, for instance: alarm 3h after the last feeding
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* Display growth charts with percentile comparison.
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Display all entries on a graphical Timeline view.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood and nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view past entries
* Email formatted reports, graphs and Excel-compatible .csv files to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Enter free-form notes
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* More than 100 built-in activities descriptions. Descriptions can be customized, new descriptions can be added
* Setup Push notifications
* Send your gps location, display the location on a map
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
The app contains optional subscription plans for daycares. It is only for professional child care centers, not for parents and families. It gives additional features to our web application. Plans are $8.99, $44.99 or $89.99 per month and are automatically renewed each month. The first month is free, subscriptions can be cancelled at any time.
What's New in Version 5.4.3
The phone app and website (which is free and looks just fine in mobile view on Safari, by the way, so your occasional caregivers can access it that way without paying for the expensive app) are AMAZING. This tool has every single thing I could ever think to record about my child's life. It takes some practice to learn how to customize the app to fit your needs, and the data export process could use a little work (for instance, there's no way to bulk export ALL data at once), but this app has already been worth the money as I care for my 10 day-old.
One of the primary reasons I bought this app was due to the promise of Apple Watch compatibility. While it does have a Watch App, it's pretty crappy. I mean, in theory it's great, but when it does actually load (which is rare), it takes forever and is actually faster to find my phone, launch the app, and log it rather than to try to go through my Apple Watch to log anything. (And my Watch works just fine on other apps so I don't think it has anything to do with my Watch's connection.) Once this company figures out how to make the Watch app actually WORK and be a quick way to log something, I'll gladly come back and change this review to 5 stars.
Has almost everything I need!
I'm a first-time mom and this was recommended by a friend. It has been great and keeps track of everything I need to help me answer questions from the pediatrician. A few features I would change/add though:
- I wish I could go back to specific days to see details. I don't like having to create and email myself reports to get eating/sleeping times. The timeline doesn't provide anything detailed and only marks/labels the hour every 4 hours.
- You can't edit/add entries in past days
- The option to keep track of diaper rash both in the diaper module and the food module. It could help me keep track of what foods my daughter has a reaction to.
- The option to indicate whether my daughter liked or hated a certain food. A thumbs up or thumbs down selection, for example.
- Bigger buttons for the nursing session start and stop timers on each side. Sometimes with one hand and a wiggly babe it's hard to hit that little button and I often end up hitting the number and it asks me if I want to reset the timer. A minor inconvenience but it is frustrating.
- A more detailed way to track patterns. I can see trends in the timeline but it isn't very detailed and it would be nice to have a place to see average length of naps, average bedtime and wake up time, etc.
- I wish I didn't have to choose a time for medical symptoms like a runny nose. I would just like to choose the day in full. They should also add "diaper rash" to that list and "ear infection".
A must for every parent during the first year
My husband and I have been using this app for over two years now. We like it so much that we still record the main events for our son (drop off, pick up from daycare, sleep times, and occasionally diapers and foods). During the first few months we found the app vital since we could get the answers for all the questions our son’s doctor asked us (how much did he eat, how long did he sleep, how many wet / poopy diapers, etc.). I always like looking at the overall gallons of milk I pumped, the number of hours spent pumping and nursing, etc. The only downside I can think of is that we would need to pay separately if we wanted the iPad app. We chose just to use the iPhone app and we like the instant syncing across phones.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Apr 13, 2017
- Version: 5.4.3
- Size: 12.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Seacloud Software LLC
- © 2010-2017 Seacloud Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases