1. Baby Cries Translator is the first commercial APP has the ability to learn and identify the needs and cries of infants within six months old, including hunger, sleepiness, pain, and wet diapers, which can help novice parents understand why babies cry.
2. We cooperated with a pediatrician at the National Taiwan University Hospital Yunlin Branch, Taiwan for the identification technology.
3. Press the record button for fifteen seconds, then the cries will be uploaded and identified automatically. The identified result will be displayed on the screen.
4. The clinical recognition accuracy of this product is up to 92%, 85.4%, 83.8%, and 77% for infants born within 2 weeks, 1 month, 2 months, and 4 months, respectively.
5. This app is suitable for infants of all nationalities, races, and genders.
6. This app provides error correction mechanism, so you can make a personalized model of your babies’ cries to increase the recognition rate.
7. Please record the cries in a quiet environment, so as not to affect the recognition rate.
8. The identification result is only for reference, if the baby continues to cry after tending to him/her, medical treatment is advised.
Reduce record seconds
Ratings and Reviews
2 starts because the app worked for two days and then stopped work all together.. This was a total waste of money..
Waste of money, can i give zero stars -10 !
It doesnt work,after long time uploading, keep having the same response Unrecognized !!!
Not even close
I tried this on a whim as a sleep deprived brand-new parent with a screaming newborn and... save your money. This didn't work at all.
I totally get it: it's 3 am and your little guy or gal is screaming his or her brains out and you're brand new to this and have no idea what you're doing and you're scared something might be actually wrong and all you want to do is figure out what's wrong so you can help them feel better and get some sleep yourself, and you think a few bucks for this app is totally worth the gamble. And maybe you read an article about an app that's like ninety-something percent accurate in the first two weeks or something.
I don't care. Take your three dollars and buy yourself a latte tomorrow morning to get through the day. It will be money better spent than on this.
- Chuan-Yu Chang
- 16.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 EmoRec Co. Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.