Baby Emotions from I Can Do Apps
By I CAN DO APPS, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Baby Emotions from I Can Do Apps is an educational tool designed in collaboration with a Speech Language Pathologist that allows you to introduce the concept of emotions to younger children. Children enjoy looking at faces, especially of other children. This app allows children to practice identifying and imitation of emotions in a fun and simple way using real faces. Baby emotions include - happy, sad, scared, surprised, tired and calm.
Baby Emotions from I Can Do Apps is ideal for parents, teachers, therapists and individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder, social language disorders and behavioral challenges.
Identifying, understanding, and responding to emotions are very important skills for individuals to develop. These skills help individuals to develop relationships with others, identify their own feelings as well as others and then determine how to interpret emotions and respond appropriately in social situations.
- Teaching tool for speech and language development
- Developed by a Speech Language Pathologist
- 50+ labeled pictures of real faces
- Soothing background music
- Randomized pictures - no two sessions are alike
- Swipe to advance to next picture
- Turn on/off written emotion
- Turn on/off music
- No In-App purchases
- No ads
- Aligned with the Common Core Standards (CCS)
- "Parental gate" to view our other apps
- We don’t collect personal information
Follow us on Twitter: @ICanDoApps
Facebook: I Can Do Apps LLC
What's New in Version 1.3.1
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 22, 2015
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 19.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: I CAN DO APPS, LLC
- © 2013 I Can Do Apps, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.