Baby Feeding Log - Newborn Breastfeeding, Bottle and Nursing Tracker with Timer
By Aron Beaver
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Baby Feeding Log is a simple and easy to use baby tracker for feedings, sleep, and diaper changes. You can easily see the last feeding time and what side was used.
- Nursing timer
- Track bottle feedings with amount fed in ounces or milliliters
- Track sleep schedule and naps
- Email data in a spreadsheet format (csv) to yourself, doctor or caregiver
- Manually enter and data that you forgot to record
- View totals for each day
What's New in Version 2.65
-minor bug fixes
If you are feeling generous with your time, please take a moment to leave a review. :)
WOW!!!! My new best friend!!!
Ok, so I've tried them all- every ovulation app out there, then every pregnancy tracking app out there, and before our daughter was born I had already downloaded 5 or 6 breastfeeding apps- I use them all at least once and then delete the ones I don't like - THIS SINGLE LITTLE APP is BY FAR the BEST app I've EVER used for ANYTHING --- PERIOD END OF STORY NO QUESTIONS!!! It is SO incredibly easy to use. it tracks the feedings, breast OR bottle, it tracks their wet and dirty diapers (which is a must have for us parents of babies with jaundice or low weight where the dr needs to know a diaper count every time you go in which can be every two days for weight checks) AND it tracks the baby's sleep!!!! It's CRAZY how great this app works, how easy it is to use, and how much easier it has made my life with a now 8 day old newborn!! Whoever developed this app is a genius and my new best friend!!!! LOVE IT! Get it- you won't regret it!!!
This works great! I just wish that it had:
1. A timer so I know when to feed again.
2. Sometimes I forget to push start when I'm feeding, you can add one later. But I wish when I added it later it would let me put in how long I fed them for.
3. A night light. If there could be a button to push to turn on a soft light so I can see what I'm doing in the dark without blinding myself that would be amazing!! Right now I have to switch between three different apps.
Overall a great app! I love that it's simple and easy to use! I also love that it has bottle on it since I don't breastfeed.
Must have for new parents
I have use this app to raise three of my children and it comes in handy when timing how often to feed them also helps get an idea as to when the bottle has gone bad since most formula bottles only last two hours it's great for helping get a rhythm for napping also ITS FREE can't beet that price one feature I would like to see is a cloud sync or a way to share with another device since it was hard to keep my wife in the loop on feeding times.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jul 06, 2016
- Version: 2.65
- Size: 10.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Aron Beaver
- © Aron Beaver
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$0.99