Baby Feeding Log - Newborn Breastfeeding, Bottle and Nursing Tracker with Timer
By Aron Beaver
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Baby Feeding Log is a simple and easy to use baby tracker for feedings, sleep, and diaper changes. You can easily see the last feeding time and what side was used.
- Nursing timer
- Track bottle feedings with amount fed in ounces or milliliters
- Track sleep schedule and naps
- Email data in a spreadsheet format (csv) to yourself, doctor or caregiver
- Manually enter and data that you forgot to record
- View totals for each day
What's New in Version 2.65
-minor bug fixes
If you are feeling generous with your time, please take a moment to leave a review. :)
This works great! I just wish that it had:
1. A timer so I know when to feed again.
2. Sometimes I forget to push start when I'm feeding, you can add one later. But I wish when I added it later it would let me put in how long I fed them for.
3. A night light. If there could be a button to push to turn on a soft light so I can see what I'm doing in the dark without blinding myself that would be amazing!! Right now I have to switch between three different apps.
Overall a great app! I love that it's simple and easy to use! I also love that it has bottle on it since I don't breastfeed.
Must have for new parents
I have use this app to raise three of my children and it comes in handy when timing how often to feed them also helps get an idea as to when the bottle has gone bad since most formula bottles only last two hours it's great for helping get a rhythm for napping also ITS FREE can't beet that price one feature I would like to see is a cloud sync or a way to share with another device since it was hard to keep my wife in the loop on feeding times.
I love this app, have used for 2 babies now. I like the simplicity and that data can be added later. I don't really use the sleep function. It worked great for my healthy first born, but there are a few things I would find useful for my second baby (who has tummy problems):
1) another "tab" for time medication was given, possibly with a function for a reminder of next dosage
2) commenting ability for each feeding and diaper
3) for bottle feedings, choice of breastmilk or formula
4) provide duration of feeding in addition to start and stop times
5) 5 minutes after hitting "pause", have an indicator sound to remind me that "continue" hasn't been pressed yet
Other functionality ideas:
-A red-tone night light
-Additional babies (for mamas with twins/multiples)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jul 06, 2016
- Version: 2.65
- Size: 10.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Aron Beaver
- © Aron Beaver
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$0.99