Baby Feeding Tracker • Sprout
By Med ART Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** FROM THE MAKERS OF SPROUT PREGNANCY ESSENTIALS – NAMED TIME.COM TOP APP; RECOMMENDED BY CONSUMER REPORTS; NAMED #1 PREGNANCY APP BY BABBLE.COM ***
Med ART Studios™, a globally trusted source in baby advice, brings you Sprout Feeding Tracker
You and your baby’s personal feeding tracker for iPhone, and iPad
Whether you breast feed, bottle feed - or both - this handy tool lets you time and track your baby’s feedings.
• Multi-user "share" mode syncs information across devices so you can share updates with your partner or nanny
• Multiple child function tracks twins and all of your other little ones in a single app
• Breast feeding tool times, records and charts each nursing session
• Bottle feeding tool tracks and charts the your breast milk or formula feeding sessions in ounces or milliliters
• Solid food tool tracks solid food and how baby responds to it
• Pumping tool helps you track and chart your breast milk production
EASY TO USE
• Time and record each nursing session with one hand
• Automatically remembers which breast you used last so you don’t have to!
• Stores baby’s feeding info in an attractive display
• See changes to your baby’s feeding habits at a glance
• Email function for easy sharing of records with your healthcare provider and others
What's New in Version 2.0
- Updated iOS7 design
Thanks for using Sprout Feeding Tracker! We love reading all the great reviews and feedback! Our goal is to provide you with the best feeding tracker tool available.
Great for Twins or Bottle-feeding Moms
This app is very user friendly. It is excellent for tracking twin feedings. Easy to log bottle feedings and decipher between breast milk and formula. I appreciate that I can log feedings without use of a real-time timer. The text reminder for the next feeding is useful. There is not a diaper tracker, but for Mom's with a 4+ week old, that shouldn't be as noteworthy. If you are a twin mom or strictly bottlefeeding this app is better than other options.
Love this app!
It is so easy to use and does exactly what we need. My husband and I can both sync the feedings to our phones so he doesn't have to wake me up in the middle of the night to see when she ate last. Definitely worth the price.
I use to keep track of what time the last feeding started. Prettying not doing anything else with it,
But that option is nice. It does function with a quick swipe/tap to start the timer which is great when hands are full
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 08, 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 18.4 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Russian
- Seller: Med ART Studios LLC
- © 2014 Med ART Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.