Baby Feeding Tracker • Sprout
By Med ART Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** FROM THE MAKERS OF SPROUT PREGNANCY ESSENTIALS – NAMED TIME.COM TOP APP; RECOMMENDED BY CONSUMER REPORTS; NAMED #1 PREGNANCY APP BY BABBLE.COM ***
Med ART Studios™, a globally trusted source in baby advice, brings you Sprout Feeding Tracker
You and your baby’s personal feeding tracker for iPhone, and iPad
Whether you breast feed, bottle feed - or both - this handy tool lets you time and track your baby’s feedings.
• Multi-user "share" mode syncs information across devices so you can share updates with your partner or nanny
• Multiple child function tracks twins and all of your other little ones in a single app
• Breast feeding tool times, records and charts each nursing session
• Bottle feeding tool tracks and charts the your breast milk or formula feeding sessions in ounces or milliliters
• Solid food tool tracks solid food and how baby responds to it
• Pumping tool helps you track and chart your breast milk production
EASY TO USE
• Time and record each nursing session with one hand
• Automatically remembers which breast you used last so you don’t have to!
• Stores baby’s feeding info in an attractive display
• See changes to your baby’s feeding habits at a glance
• Email function for easy sharing of records with your healthcare provider and others
What's New in Version 2.11
- Minor bug fixes
Thanks for using Sprout Feeding Tracker! We love reading all the great reviews and feedback! Our goal is to provide you with the best feeding tracker tool available.
This app is simple and to the point. I couldn't find the same app I used with my oldest so as soon as I had my second daughter I downloaded about 4-5 different apps. I like that with this one I could quickly see how long it had been since I nursed and what side I used last. A diaper tracker would be nice for now, but I only use that the first few weeks so it's better that it doesn't have it.
Easy to use! Near perfection!
Simple and to the point. The only thing that would make it better would be if I could end the time through the lock screen and not open the phone or app. (Like music or snooze features do)
Lifesaver app!! Perfection would be the ability to pause and resume through lock screen...and maybe list first feeding side on top instead of L over R for each feeding summary.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 02, 2015
- Version: 2.11
- Size: 19.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Med ART Studios LLC
- © 2015 Med ART Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.