Baby First Words - FREE
By INBAL Tal
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Baby First Words" is a perfect tool for toddlers, who are just learning to engage with words. With adorable animations accompanied with addictive themes, “Baby First Words” teaches children the basic words in a fun and communicative way.
Brilliant illustrations, animations and sound effects throughout making this a full interactive experience.
FEATURES / SKILLS
- Bright, lively artwork by talented children book illustrator, Colleen Madden
- Learn 90 basic words
- 6 categories: animals, vehicles, food, nature, clothing and at home.
- Beautiful animations accompanied with classical themes
- Very easy to use. Simply tap the arrows to navigate back and forth
- Learn cause and effect by tapping on an item and see what it does
- Tap on the speaker to repeat the spoken word
HOW TO PLAY:
- Pick a category
- Listen to the spoken word
- Watch the fun animation
- Tap the blinking hand (At the end of each animation) to trigger more fun actions.
- To go to the next/previous word, simply tap the right/left arrows at the bottom of the screen , as if you are reading a book.
The app is in Apple universal format, which means that it can be purchased once and downloaded onto the iPhone and iPad.
See "Baby First Words" in action here:
Based on our experience in the development of the educational software, we made considerable effort to ensure that the design of this app is easy-to-use for this very special age category, and that the whole app is as educational and fun as possible. We hope that your children will enjoy it and learn from it.
Please, let us know any comments or suggestions on improvement you may have at email@example.com We value your opinion very highly and are always eager to implement your suggestions to make our apps even better!
What's New in Version 3.8
User interface improvement
I know this is the free version, but this app is for small children and the pop up ads for other games are way too easy to push when the child runs her/his hands across the screen. The actual app is pretty lame. It shows various objects, but doesn't let the child interact with the game screen. I removed this game.
Great for therapy
I am a speech language pathologist and this app is great for my pre-k students because of the simple illustrations. There is tons of language that can occur because of the graphics and movement of the animals. I love that you can tap or the child can tap on the picture and the movement will happen again. I had an issue with the in app purchase and the developers were quick to respond and provide me with a code to retrieve the additional vocabulary as I had originally wanted. Thanks!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 15, 2014
- Version: 3.8
- Size: 131 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: INBAL Tal
- © ZOOLA Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Now$1.99