Baby Food Pee Poo Free
By Colorful Drop
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing the new v3.1 that combines baby logger/tracker, reminders(feeding, diaper change, and sleep) with built-in alarm sound or human voice, as well as the white noise recorder/player into one simple, elegant, and fun app! (THis is a free trail version and has some feature limitations)
Top #1 - Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, and Egypt (in Medical category)
Top #5 - China (in Medical category)
Top #18 - US (in Medical category)
Top 10 in many other countries...
There are four important tasks that you new born babies must do every day, which are eat(drink), pee, poo, and sleep. "Baby Food Pee Poo" just tries to simply address these routines in a simple and elegant fashion so that parents can spend less time in worrying about how to keep track of theses small things daily. In other words, it is designed to help parents manage baby's feedings, diaper changes, as well as sleep. Fun, intuitive, and gorgeous user interface will make parent's job much easier than before. With a few taps, baby's activities will be quickly saved. Parents can also view different reports to get the daily summaries and trends.
Is it only for babies? Absolutely not. From newborns to seniors, anyone who needs to keep track of their life with those activities are applicable. You can even use it for pets!
· NEW!!! The built-in white noise player in the sleep section can help parent calm the baby(similar to the sound a baby heard in the womb). It also allows parents to record any sound in daily life or even a song that a baby likes to hear, such as grandma's wisdom, animal talking in a zoo, pop music on TV, your singing in the bath room, or anything with your imagination. Shake the device can easily restore the original white noise sound back so you can record again and again without worrying about losing the original ones.
· NEW!!!! The build-in reminders can notify parents for the next feeding time, diaper change time, or sleep time. It support a default alarm sound or a human voice.
· Support both oz, cc, and mL. This setting is under a baby's profile in "bottle size" field.
· Support multiple babies and allow easy switch between babies.
· Provide step-by-step wizard to help parents use this app.
· Build-in user manual and YouTube video tutorial help parents get up to speed in no time.
· Simple, fun, and intuitive user interface reduce the effort of managing different records.
· Food section allows parents to keep track of beast feeding or bottle-feeding including starting time, duration, and amount.
· Diaper change section helps parents to save the time of baby's pee or poo as well as how many diapers have been used.
· Sleep section gives parents a quick way to track the sleeping time.
· Report section shows detailed records and allows inline editing for quick update. It also helps parents find out the daily trend(full version) in different time frame (7 days, 2 weeks, 1 month, and 3 months)
· The last record will always be visible when recording a new activity for tracking the feeding, diaper change, or sleep, so it can be easily referenced.
· Now support English, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
Still trying to find a pen and a piece of paper so you can write down your newborn's daily activities? Can not remember your baby/kid's last pee or poo when the doctor or nurse asks you? No more nightmares from now on because "Food Pee Poo" app is your best helper!!!
What's New in Version 3.1
1. Removed the capability of recording custom reminder sound due to some technical issues.
2. Redesign the reminder and allow to play either a system sound or a recorded human voice.
3. Add upgrade reminder for future releases.
4. Some other minor adjustments and fixes.
Fun way to keep up with baby
Just spent the $1 to upgrade. My baby is 6 days old now and this app has made keeping up with all the eating, sleeping, and pooing relatively easy. It's especially great for breastfeeding. The only suggestion I would make is that it would be nice to run multiple timers at once- ie eating and sleeping at once, or the oh so wonderful, pooped while eating. Right now, you can only run one at a time.
Best App Use it daily
I love this app. We have been using it since our baby was just a few days old. We are still using it at 6 months old. Help you keep track of everything, great for Dr's visits, or late nights when you can't recall the last time you fed. This is the only app I use one my phone everyday!
Good but annoying
The app itself is good but at times I start the timer and when I go back to stop it 70% of the time the timer has shut off.... It is so annoying because it defeats the purpose of the entire thing. I emailed the app so that they can fix this problem and never got a response. The positives are that it is visually easy to use and I love the graphs, but what good do they serve when they cannot be accurate since the timers shut off all of the time
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Feb 18, 2012
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 17.7 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: CHANGHUNG CHANG
- © 2011 Colorful Drop
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Baby Food Pee Poo Full Edition$0.99